Thread: Has Anybody dealt with Hampton Blowers??

DeputyDawg
    I just bought a brand new Hampton 8-71 from a guy along with intake, idler, and several pulleys. None of it has ever been run, but the guy who bought it new is a buddy of mine and he is selling off all of his hot rod car stuff so that he can start building a home built airplane from a kit. Anyway, I called Hampton and the guy was great on the phone and told me that he had a lot of boat experience and would help me with set up if I needed it( and I'm sure I will). He also said he would stand behind his blower even if I wasn't the original buyer. He seems like a good guy but I just haven't heard much about Hampton stuff. Now all I need is an intercooler..Any suggestions?

WaterBox
    I just bought a brand new Hampton 8-71 from a guy along with intake, idler, and several pulleys. None of it has ever been run, but the guy who bought it new is a buddy of mine and he is selling off all of his hot rod car stuff so that he can start building a home built airplane from a kit. Anyway, I called Hampton and the guy was great on the phone and told me that he had a lot of boat experience and would help me with set up if I needed it( and I'm sure I will). He also said he would stand behind his blower even if I wasn't the original buyer. He seems like a good guy but I just haven't heard much about Hampton stuff. Now all I need is an intercooler..Any suggestions?
    Bill has been in the blower biz. for many years. He is a hell of a guy and you can count on what he says. and yes he has alot of boat exp.

V-MAX4 POWER
    D.H. is been building blowers for almost 50 years. I just got an 8-71 complete from manifold to D.H. air scoop. Great workmanship, very helpful on the phone, took about 4 months for it to be completed, was worth the wait. I will try to post the pics of my motor with his set up but I am no computer guru. Randy

V-MAX4 POWER
    KROOZIN, Thats cool! It took my pea brain a while just to figure out how to put the link on here. How did you get the pic there? Randy

KROOZIN
    KROOZIN, Thats cool! It took my pea brain a while just to figure out how to put the link on here. How did you get the pic there? Randy
    you are already in forums...so shrink it down and open up your web browser again (assume it Internet Explorer)....so you should have Internet Explorer open twice... one is the forums, and one will be image center)....on image center, view the pic that you want to post.....right click it...click properties....then highlight the whole address...(http:/***boatimage..abc..etc..etc...jpeg)....then right click it...and click copy......ok, now shrink it down....and go back to forums....start typing what you want to say and when you're ready for the image.....click the little box (above) that is yellow with a little mountain in it.....then in the white space...right click...then click paste....then click OK....you're done...
    try it a few times....you will get it..