Thread: Thanks

OneFastOne164
    I just want to post a quick THANKS to all on this site. you all are so much help makes me glad I filally got my self a jet boat I look forward to meeting new friends to hang out at the lake with. I wish you all a great and safe weekend.
    Billy

Cas
    where are you located?

sdpm
    I just want to post a quick THANKS to all on this site. you all are so much help makes me glad I filally got my self a jet boat I look forward to meeting new friends to hang out at the lake with. I wish you all a great and safe weekend.
    Billy
    Billy, right back at ya. Be safe and have fun. It is a pretty cool site!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Billy
    Now thats what I like to hear. Another happy jetter Let us know if you ever need anything. We are all here for you

steelcomp
    Now thats what I like to hear. Another happy jetter Let us know if you ever need anything. We are all here for you
    Hope you're not lookin for seats!!! :notam:

berk
    try to post a pic of your boat! its nearly impossible but maybe you are one of those "rocket ships"