Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: my boat rocks

whitedog
    Hey everyone, I just got a 19 ft bayliner, any suggestions on how to trick this thing out? It's a 92 with a 150 hp ob.

mattydoogen
    dude you're gonna get all the chicks.....lucky

mattydoogen
    is it an open bow or does it have the ultra cool shag den (cubby)?

Boat Ride
    Hey everyone, I just got a 19 ft bayliner, any suggestions on how to trick this thing out? It's a 92 with a 150 hp ob.
    :idea: now... most people would say, to get rid of the gayliner... but me... I wouldn't.... I'd call MTV & get PIMP MY RIDE... to hook it up.... .hey
    it might need a striper pole, or a flame job or somthing.... :idea:

hoolign
    3/8 makita with a 1/2 " bit !..then once you drill about 800 holes in it ..launch it..when you have counted the 250th bubble..put the drill to your temple , engage the drill and push real hard..you wont need a sharp drill for your nogan..it dont sound like there is any substance to your brain matter :idea:

mattydoogen
    what a bummer, no hot bayliner fans here. they're really good on fuel milage and their not real loud either!

Boat Ride
    3/8 makita with a 1/2 " bit !..then once you drill about 800 holes in it ..launch it..when you have counted the 250th bubble..put the drill to your temple , engage the drill and push real hard..you wont need a sharp drill for your nogan..it dont sound like there is any substance to your brain matter :idea:
    Before doing this... make sure your covered.... so you get your 500 bucks back

Boat Ride
    what a bummer, no hot bayliner fans here. they're really good on fuel milage and their not real loud either!
    LOUD
    Do you not see the picture of my boat?

hoolign
    Before doing this... make sure your covered.... so you get your 500 bucks back
    Good point

mattydoogen
    yeah i see it... is it reeeeaaaaaallllll loud?

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast