Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: my boat rocks

mattydoogen
    white dog are you coming to havasu this weekend? If so I'd like to meet you for a beer... I'll buy! I hope everything is going well with your preparations. Anything I can help with? I'd be happy to. I live here (havasu) so I know a few things... Do you really know how busy it will be? If you've never owned a boat I'd recommend coming a few days early to learn the launch areas and lake. This place gets crazy for Memorial Day weekend. Good Luck

Holland
    When I bought the last boat before this one, It was a Caliber 1. Cliff made a very wise statement. He said, "Your kids will have just as much fun hanging off of the front of a monterey or bayliner as they would a custom... The only one who cares is you! The amount of fun is the same, it is all about preference, YOUR PREFEENCE! So choose wisely." That was a true statement. I bought the Caliber 1 and was extremely happy. Good Luck WhiteDog and have fun!

whitedog
    Matty, thanks for the advice.. i'm looking forward to meeting you and your family. holland, that was heart warming and brave of you to say something nice considering the high probability that you will be ridiculed for even talking with someone who bought a bayliner. heck, now they probably think that your me. but your not I am me . I bought a bayliner, and i'm gonna have a lot of fun out on the lake . I'm gonna fish and ski and drink my beer. heck I may even ski naked HA HA ,(not really) but thanks for the kind words..WHITEDOG WOOF

mattydoogen
    Matty, thanks for the advice.. i'm looking forward to meeting you and your family. holland, that was heart warming and brave of you to say something nice considering the high probability that you will be ridiculed for even talking with someone who bought a bayliner. heck, now they probably think that your me. but your not I am me . I bought a bayliner, and i'm gonna have a lot of fun out on the lake . I'm gonna fish and ski and drink my beer. heck I may even ski naked HA HA ,(not really) but thanks for the kind words..WHITEDOG WOOF
    Hey White Dog, no prob. Been there before.... Looking forward to meeting you as well...
    What nice words from Holland...

stev irwin
    all have too say on these boats is: On the sixth day god made water and on the seventh bayliner put dick heads upon it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you don't get run over buy on of those bigger boats doing a buck 160 whitedog.

whitedog
    I will try to stay out of the way. but seriously, yesterday I was checking the boat out, spraying wd 40 on the parts that are supposed to move, puttiing duct tape on the parts that dont. I started the motor in the back yard, I used thoes ear muff things on the garden hose. I put the boat in gear to see how it shifted. It worked ok, a little sticky but I sprayed it. anyway, when I did it must of somehow knocked the earmuffs off. The light came on and the buzzer went off. I dont know how long it was like that, (I ran into the house for a second to see who was winning on american idol). when I came back, it was like that. I put the hose back on, but now the buzzer comes on right away and the light goes on too? I think it's overheating? what should I check? my neighbour said to check the water pump? It's one thing after another. the lady said that she might not be finished with my seats until fri pm. I wanted to leave fri am. My buddy also said to check the trailer barings? they look ok to me.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021