Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friend of AA and TA

WetWillie
    Help these poor Rhino guys out!! They found orange Crush on my site and have alot of questions!!
    Black Rhino (http://www.blackrhinoperformance.com...opic.php?t=772)

TOBTEK
    I dont have anything going on this morning......Do you want me to come pick you up and drop you at the "NEW" dealership

WetWillie
    Do they have a white one?? Fully loaded like yours?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I registered but the e-mail went to my work computer and I guess I will have to wait till tomorrow. What did they say?
    I just drove it again after Evo's suspention mod, a little 8 foot drop off behind my house felt like going off a freekin curb. I wiped my ass and did it again and again. I have a jeep wrangler with an awesome skyjacker kit and beed locks for sale now! Rhinos are unbelievable!!!!! I cant wait for the dunes!!!!

alfonzo
    I registered but the e-mail went to my work computer and I guess I will have to wait till tomorrow. What did they say?
    I just drove it again after Evo's suspention mod, a little 8 foot drop off behind my house felt like going off a freekin curb. I wiped my ass and did it again and again. I have a jeep wrangler with an awesome skyjacker kit and beed locks for sale now! Rhinos are unbelievable!!!!! I cant wait for the dunes!!!!Eight feet my ass! don't lie. Dropin from your driveway to your kids sand box is about 6 inches.

WetWillie
    All the rhino guys want to know where it was built. Who built it. Who made the A arm and Axles.. Lots of questions.. If you look through the forum you will see that no one has ever built one like your yours.. So there
    very interested to get the info..

alfonzo
    You may need to get an open bow to fit all the new friends your going to have!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    All the rhino guys want to know where it was built. Who built it. Who made the A arm and Axles.. Lots of questions.. If you look through the forum you will see that no one has ever built one like your yours.. So there
    very interested to get the info..
    I gave them Evo's shop # in a new thread. Where was the original thread?

ADDICTED
    Were did you get your seats? Front and back.

andy01
    Where are the pictures of your Rhino?
    Andy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast