Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Thank You to 460 Rogers......

Greaser
    Thanks for taking the time out to meet me at the lake today. I'll keep you up tp date on my findings :frown:

460rogers
    No problem dude.
    Let me know what you find,i'm hoping it's something simple.

blown428fe
    460ROGERS or GREASER - Im looking for an early 460 timing indicator, do you possibly have one kicking around or know someone that has one? Sorry about the highjack.

460rogers
    Are you talking about the pointer that bolts to the timing cover?
    I have one on an engine out of a 77 lincoln.Might be a truck engine though.

blown428fe
    460rogers- yeah, 460 jus getn it hooked me up with a site that sells them. Thanks

Greaser
    Thanks for taking the time out to meet me at the lake today. I'll keep you up tp date on my findings :frown:
    Well, found up and down slack in the #7 piston, so it looks like a bearing I plan on pulling the engine when I get off work today and investigating it further.

460 jus getn it
    460rogers- yeah, 460 jus getn it hooked me up with a site that sells them. Thanks
    did you call them about the pointer. ill post a pic of mine later

TexasJet
    Greaser, Sorry to hear about your engine troubles. I was hoping you could come up to Lake Belton June 3rd. I will be up there after Memorial Day.

Greaser
    Greaser, Sorry to hear about your engine troubles. I was hoping you could come up to Lake Belton June 3rd. I will be up there after Memorial Day.
    I think I'll be lucky to make the fathers day get together. I will be there for sure, but I may be boatless. Maybe I could bum a ride from someone. Do you think anyone would take a beer in exchange for a ride in thier jet boat

Taylorman
    I think I'll be lucky to make the fathers day get together. I will be there for sure, but I may be boatless. Maybe I could bum a ride from someone. Do you think anyone would take a beer in exchange for a ride in thier jet boat
    Dude, i have room if you don't make it.
    Kevin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast