Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Thank You to 460 Rogers......

blown428fe
    did you call them about the pointer. ill post a pic of mine later
    A pic. would be mint. I need to know how thick the pointer is, I dont have much clearance. I did not call them yet , maybe Thurs. if my day goes well. Im having a week from hell.

TexasJet
    Greaser, I'm sure we could find somebody to hall your a$$ around the lake. Are any of your friends camping at Yegua? I'll be at the same site you saw me in last time. TJ

oldbuck40
    I think I'll be lucky to make the fathers day get together. I will be there for sure, but I may be boatless. Maybe I could bum a ride from someone. Do you think anyone would take a beer in exchange for a ride in thier jet boat well DUH! you know dang well you will have a ride with all the peeps you know! did you ever find out what happened!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    I could always pull you around on our tube...... :devil: then you won't feel like you are imposing on anyone....... :notam: you got a seat on my boat if needed.
    Omega

Greaser
    Thanks guys. Ya'll are great. I am gonna do my best to be ready in time. I guess its all gonna depend on what the machine shop has to say.
    OB........ I spun my #7 rod bearing

oldbuck40
    Thanks guys. Ya'll are great. I am gonna do my best to be ready in time. I guess its all gonna depend on what the machine shop has to say.
    OB........ I spun my #7 rod bearingdude that sucks BIG TIME! i guess the machine shop has some wounds to lick huh.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    OB........ I spun my #7 rod bearing
    you can ride in my boat but leave that bad karma of yours on the shore.....lol :supp: Call my buddy Willard.......he will fix you up right.
    Omega

Greaser
    dude that sucks BIG TIME! i guess the machine shop has some wounds to lick huh.
    I just got off the phone with the machine shop, and they told me to bring in the crank, and all the rods, and pistons to get checked out. They said that if I could get it to them tomorrow, I "should" get everything back by, June 6. Man, that sure is cuttin it close :hammer2:
    Oh well, I work good under preasure :hammer2:

oldbuck40
    I just got off the phone with the machine shop, and they told me to bring in the crank, and all the rods, and pistons to get checked out. They said that if I could get it to them tomorrow, I "should" get everything back by, June 6. Man, that sure is cuttin it close :hammer2:
    Oh well, I work good under preasure :hammer2:i have faith in ya!
    GET ER DONE!!! make damn sure when ya go putting the bearings back in that you read the back of every single piece and be positive that the right bearing was packed in the right box!!!

Greaser
    Will do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12