Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: casale wanted

76BARRON
    A friend wants to buy a 10 degree split case for a flatbottom he is putting together.It's going to be a k-boat style Biesmeyer. Tall gears and whirlaway
    also wanted with case. He (may?) also need running gear, strut,cav plate set up,skegs and all that kind of stuff as hull is bare(almost) .strut, skeg is drop thru.
    76barron

UBFJ #454
    For Flattie struts, cav plate set ups, skegs, props, etc. you might want to get ahold of Bobby Hewitt ... He Definately Knows Flattie 'Stuff' and makes the best for quite a reasonable price ... (602) 463-1895.
    He's over in SD for the OffShore Races this weekend and will be back in his shop Tuesday afternoon ... Tell him 'Da Bear' (Jak) suggested you call, it'll get his Attention. He may also be able to help you find the Casale, etc. your Buddy's looking for.

76BARRON
    Thanks , I will pass info recieved so far to him. All the prices are about the same so far. I think he was looking for somthing a bit le$$. So far New and Used prices are not much different. I'll keep looking till he say's stop!

GofastRacer
    Thanks , I will pass info recieved so far to him. All the prices are about the same so far. I think he was looking for somthing a bit le$$. So far New and Used prices are not much different. I'll keep looking till he say's stop!
    Got to remember drag and circle stuff is totally different!.. Also tell him "NOT" to cheap out on the hardware, especially doing a K Boat deal, garonteed it will bite him in the ass if he does!..

UBFJ #454
    "Got to remember drag and circle stuff is totally different!.."
    You Bet It Is ... And you need Suppliers/Manufacturers/Riggers that Know That and Build/Rig accordingly.

Roman 1
    For Flattie struts, cav plate set ups, skegs, props, etc. you might want to get ahold of Bobby Hewitt ... He Definately Knows Flattie 'Stuff' and makes the best for quite a reasonable price ... (602) 463-1895.
    He's over in SD for the OffShore Races this weekend and will be back in his shop Tuesday afternoon ... Tell him 'Da Bear' (Jak) suggested you call, it'll get his Attention. He may also be able to help you find the Casale, etc. your Buddy's looking for.
    No offense but the Hewitt name is virtually nonexistant in circle boat racing. Bergeron marine is the place to go.
    R1

olbiezer
    several 12 degrees going cheep on ebay but no 10's

BobbyB
    A friend wants to buy a 10 degree split case for a flatbottom he is putting together.It's going to be a k-boat style Biesmeyer. Tall gears and whirlaway
    also wanted with case. He (may?) also need running gear, strut,cav plate set up,skegs and all that kind of stuff as hull is bare(almost) .strut, skeg is drop thru.
    76barron
    I don't know what's what :idea: , but there is a Casale V drive for sale in the CLASSIFIED section. Ad reads as follows:
    Casale v-drive
    Casale square case for sale. It is a 12 degree v-drive that has just been rebuilt with new gears, bearings and shift dog. It is 17% overdrive gears and has forward neutral and reverse. You will have to pay the shipping from Mesa AZ.
    $ 1,200.00
    Call (480) 834-1531 ext | E-Mail Seller | Website: http://www.bergeronengineering.com | Listing Date:Oct-19-04

GofastRacer
    Bergeron marine is the place to go.
    R1
    Not necessarily!..

GofastRacer
    I don't know what's what :idea: , but there is a Casale V drive for sale in the CLASSIFIED section. Ad reads as follows:
    Casale v-drive
    Casale square case for sale. It is a 12 degree v-drive that has just been rebuilt with new gears, bearings and shift dog. It is 17% overdrive gears and has forward neutral and reverse. You will have to pay the shipping from Mesa AZ.
    $ 1,200.00
    Call (480) 834-1531 ext | E-Mail Seller | Website: http://www.bergeronengineering.com | Listing Date:Oct-19-04
    Sounds like an old top loader!..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast