Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Laveycraft 2750 w/MAG HO; How Fast????

phebus
    In that group photo racing shot, which entry is the DCB Racing boat? :rollside:

LAVEYSABRE575
    the new enclosed racing top is from skater its very nice.....derek

RiverToysJas
    In that group photo racing shot, which entry is the DCB Racing boat? :rollside:
    Back in High School they would have been known as "posers".
    RTJas

hotlavey
    That's the fully enclosed Super Vee Limited boat. Jeff showed me the plug for the top when I was there in March. I don't remember the time frame, but I'd guess it'll be racing next season, or perhaps in the fall. I really like the lines of the boat and long deck. The rules of Super Vee Limited call for the cockpit to be fully enclosed. They are using another builders roof/enclosure system (I can't remember who's off-hand), but it's been incorporated into the new 32 beautifully. The deck is long and looks awesome.
    Look for LaveyCraft SVL 11 Racing near you soon!!!
    RTJas
    Jeff told me a while back they were using the 2750 hull for their super vee- has that changed?

RiverToysJas
    Jeff told me a while back they were using the 2750 hull for their super vee- has that changed?
    Well, Perhaps I'm mistaken (wouldn't be the first time).....I thought they are using the 32 bottom. Anyone esle know for sure???
    RTJas

Mandelon
    Talk to FasterDaddy, I do believe he is their official driver. At least that's what the business cards say. :hammer2:

LaveyOne
    Well, Perhaps I'm mistaken (wouldn't be the first time).....I thought they are using the 32 bottom. Anyone esle know for sure???
    RTJas
    They are using the 2750 hull with the new SVL deck. The mold is just about ready and they've already sold a pleasure version ... Convertible-style!

WILD LAVEY
    ray, is the pleasure version out of the mold yet. im dying to see it.

ACLC
    Hey Ray, you had the MAG HO in your 2750 at one time. What prop and how fast?

LaveyOne
    Hey Ray, you had the MAG HO in your 2750 at one time. What prop and how fast?
    We were spinning a labbed 26 prop and saw 70 mph on GPS, with similar results as Wild Lavey sees. In the ocean and cool months of Havasu were the best for our set-up back then. Otherwise, it was a solid 68 mph all summer long. Not bad for all the crap ... errr, equipment we have in the boat. :squiggle:
    Nick,
    the deck is not out yet. The first one is Kevin's and he's hoping to race late this season. The second one will be the pleasure version. Maybe we can hit 'em up on swapping out our decks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast