Thread: Looking for Lifeline jacket info

Jungle Boy
    It appears that I've gained a few pounds over the winter. I need a new Lifeline jacket and can't seem to find anything on their website. I've tried www.lifelinejackets.com (http://www.lifelinejackets.com) but it only shows a bunch of race events. Can anyone help me out here on a Canadian distributor or the correct website.
    Thanks, JB

Aluminum Squirt
    Want to sell your old one?-Aluminum Squirt

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by Aluminum Squirt:
    Want to sell your old one?-Aluminum Squirt
    No, I'll hang on to it for an extra, but thanks for the offer.

HYDROMOBILE
    You can buy a 4" ext. zipper for your jacket to make it larger. I can sell you a new jacket or there phone number is 1-520-669-9241 Jim Brock! (818)890-1867

Adrenalin
    father time has made my lifeline jacket a bit tight as well. Is the extension zipper for real? If so how many skins?

pgf127rt
    Adrenalin, they are a lot cheaper than a new lifeline, I have one and it works great and looks like it was built with the jacket, under $50.00 for sure.

Robbie Racer
    I've got the 2" (big boy) expansion zipper and it works and looks great. I don't remember the price but it was pretty inexpensive.
    Hey Hydromobile, I saw your Southwind made the hot boat of the month in the May issue. Congratulations, it is a nice looking ride. I also heard that you may have sold it recently. If you didn't sell it, why don't you bring it to the May NJBA race and take on Bob Prigmore in his Southwind. It would probably be a good race. Keith

HYDROMOBILE
    The new owner picked it up sat. less engine, bought a Nordic pickle, it's going to the paint shop pretty quick, the blown motor will end up in that, Jim