Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: B Boat For Sale

SERIOUS ISSUES
    We are done testing the 2 boats are are selling the Bezer.
    bezer is a 1980. aprox bare hull weight is 400lbs. 4 strake bottom. nice floor. gunnel supports, floor and stingers never painted or geled. balsa goes to the chines. boat was dissasembled and inspected paint color sander and buffed. not delamination and no damage history. never foamed. paint has chips and some stress cracks but overall good condition. boat drives great and very stable.
    will sell in any form you want. $8,000. no motor. $9,500 w/ lake motor (396 chevy aprox 425hp) $15,500 w/ legal 427 superstock motor (aprox 575hp and only 1 race since fresh).
    may take project boat as partial trade. (hydro, t-deck runner bottom ect..)
    can deliver boat if needed
    having problem downloading pics, here is the link to image center w/ 6 pics of the boat.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...=1&ppuser=2628

SERIOUS ISSUES
    thanks Jerry.
    if someone wants to call me my number is 602-237-4585. thanks

SERIOUS ISSUES
    here is a link to some discusion of this boat.
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showt...ght=angel+fire
    Art knows this boat and bill AKA SGDIV7 also helped w/ the testing so he has seen it run.
    since I bought it we replaced the seats (they were rotted) with a superstock race seat and the tires on the trailer as well. the engine gets a new carb and the headers were broke so new used headers. once we get the carb and headers on I will be in the boat for aprox $9200.00 w/ engine.

WILDERTHANU
    That boats looks to be in very good shape. With some tlc it could be a very nice deal for someone. I've always liked the lines of a "Beezer" the best.

Ex PSI Canyon
    Chad, I got somoene who amy be interested in your boat. Call me 480-488-2505. Matt

GofastRacer
    That boats looks to be in very good shape. With some tlc it could be a very nice deal for someone. I've always liked the lines of a "Beezer" the best.
    Just a little FYI, that is an original "narrow" Bisemeyer not a "Bezer" and at one time nobody could catch that boat!..

Roman 1
    Just a little FYI, that is an original "narrow" Bisemeyer not a "Bezer" and at one time nobody could catch that boat!..
    It has the same squared cap as a bezer :notam:
    R1

GofastRacer
    It has the same squared cap as a bezer :notam:
    R1
    Yes it does because the "Bezer" is taken from that boat!.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast