Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rayson Craft GN For Sale....

GofastRacer
    I'd sell both my boats that I have now for that thing! That right there is my all time favorite boat! Someday.
    Doood, I thought you were one of those whatchamacall it guys, er oh yeah ditch pump dudes that's it, that has a v-drive in it!..

jody165
    OK, this is an interesting boat and I have some cash but we need some details. I know you said that is all you know but ... we NEED more. I need to put together a list of what it would take to put it in the water and then decide if it's worth it or not. No other way to decide. Of course, more Pics would help. Maybe a list of whats there and whats not.
    Or I could stop giving you a hard time and just call the guy.... :idea:

GofastRacer
    You can call him but for that price who cares grab it and run!.

steelcomp
    Doood, I thought you were one of those whatchamacall it guys, er oh yeah ditch pump dudes that's it, that has a v-drive in it!..
    Doooooooooood....yeah, I got one, but my heart lies in in the whine of the gears, and the semi-V's. I gotts a Spectra 19 V Dr....remember?? But I'd rather have the Rayson. Those things are just too kool. :chi:

GofastRacer
    Doooooooooood....yeah, I got one, but my heart lies in in the whine of the gears, and the semi-V's. I gotts a Spectra 19 V Dr....remember?? But I'd rather have the Rayson. Those things are just too kool. :chi:
    Right on!...

steelcomp
    I don't get what I'm seeing on the plate pads on this thing? Are they different lengths, and tapered like a tee-pee? Can someone explain? :coffeycup

Bense468
    I don't get what I'm seeing on the plate pads on this thing? Are they different lengths, and tapered like a tee-pee? Can someone explain? :coffeycup
    LOL

obnoxious001
    OK, this is an interesting boat and I have some cash but we need some details. I know you said that is all you know but ... we NEED more. I need to put together a list of what it would take to put it in the water and then decide if it's worth it or not. No other way to decide. Of course, more Pics would help. Maybe a list of whats there and whats not.
    Or I could stop giving you a hard time and just call the guy.... :idea:
    Jody, I still have your "coffee table" here, would be cool in that boat. Also got a brand new Gentry kit in black that would match the black hardware as well.

MAXIMUS
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddd Sell them things & land this puppy! Come on man... wake up! This boat is foshizzilnizzil!!!

WaterBox
    Trade for a 1968 Camaro?
    :idea: Has it got a motor?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast