Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Too much Energy...

Her454
    Everyone knows the story with my dog, and i've been trying to avoid it, but i am going to have to get rid of him. i'd like to see him go to a good home with lots of room to run. he's a male german shepherd, 8 months, about 100lbs and still growing. great waterdog, loves the boat.... big baby but protective and minds well. let me know if your interested or if you know of someone..... frown

Jrocket
    Can he get a beer out of the ice chest on command.Saw a dog down at Echo Lodge do that once.Best dam trick ever....Ill ask around for you!

Her454
    Jrocket:
    Can he get a beer out of the ice chest on command.Saw a dog down at Echo Lodge do that once.Best dam trick ever....Ill ask around for you! nope, but he'll guard your ice chest......thank jrocket.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    I hope you find a good home for him. I will ask friends around here.We already have 2 dogs, and don't want anymore.

Her454
    thanks..... are you guys all ready for christmas ?

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Yea we are ready for christmas. Are you ready?

Sangster
    You can't X-mas Shop/Talk in the Bench racin' Forum.....Do we need to contact the Moderater for a ruling on this matter.... wink

Her454
    Sangster:
    ...Do we need to contact the Moderater for a ruling on this matter.... wink yea, you wanna complain? ..any complaints need to be in legal form, long hand, then typewritten and photocopied in triplicate, signed by santa with 3 witnesses, then mailed to Her454 via the good old fashioned us mail service. Promise i'll get right on it. And, we are shopping for new boats, right mrsbbt! so its perfectly legal. wink

K3-River-Rat
    Her454:
    Everyone knows the story with my dog, and i've been trying to avoid it, but i am going to have to get rid of him. I wondered if it was going to come to that
    That's too bad I hope you can find him a good home wink
    Too bad you're so far away you know my mother would take him
    And end up with having a total of 4 big house dogs again! eek!
    The dog would love being spoiled rotton that's for sure
    As if she really needs him

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Her454:
    Sangster:
    ...Do we need to contact the Moderater for a ruling on this matter.... wink yea, you wanna complain? ..any complaints need to be in legal form, long hand, then typewritten and photocopied in triplicate, signed by santa with 3 witnesses, then mailed to Her454 via the good old fashioned us mail service. Promise i'll get right on it. And, we are shopping for new boats, right mrsbbt! so its perfectly legal. wink Yea, New boats..what
    Her454 said...
    [ December 21, 2002, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast