Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JET BOYS

Monkey Bung
    You kids still shy?? devil

Her454
    Chauvinist.

Nstigator74
    I'm on your side Bung. I hate those 70mph jet fags talk crap but, when it's time to line em up they always have an excuse....but I have just one question for you Bung.....Were you a bully in high school??

BigBoyToys
    Oh man! Now my feelings are hurt Todd jet Fags? Excuse?? Won't line them up? 70mph? (LOL@ that one)
    I'll line up my "70mph" Jet.... Figure I can get you a little seat time in that fancy new boat ya got. eek!
    Btw, the picture in your profile of the new boat isn't coming up...I've seen it though. Nice Ride! Glad ya found a nice one.
    [ December 11, 2002, 04:11 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Monkey Bung
    Nstigator74:
    I'm on your side Bung. I hate those 70mph jet fags talk crap but, when it's time to line em up they always have an excuse....but I have just one question for you Bung.....Were you a bully in high school??NO a lover!

Blown 472
    Monkey Bung:
    Nstigator74:
    I'm on your side Bung. I hate those 70mph jet fags talk crap but, when it's time to line em up they always have an excuse....but I have just one question for you Bung.....Were you a bully in high school??NO a lover! Of what?? I will race you, my boat runs about 77/78 mph not the fastest but I will still race, I will talk shit and what ever cuz who knows you might just break and I would have to tow you in and how funny would that be???
    Oh and one more thing, once you put a rod out and your boat is on fire, I can trim out the jet and put it out for you.
    [ December 11, 2002, 06:36 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

Monkey Bung
    I love that avtar...only one problem,the bottom of the picture is missing. eek!

MAXIMUS
    Originally posted by Nstigator74:
    I'm on your side Bung. I hate those 70mph jet fags talk crap but, when it's time to line em up they always have an excuse....but I have just one question for you Bung.....Were you a bully in high school??
    Naw... just lacking in social skills??? Maybe self confidence??? Or maybe hasn't been able to come clean yet??? Cross dressing is very serious & must be treated with care! frown

Nstigator74
    Let me clarify...
    JET FAG= (shit talking)Their boat has never lost a race but, nobody's ever seen it in the water.
    (ignorant)they tell you it will do 105mph but, they don't know what a GPS is and have never seen a radar gun.
    (whiney ass) cry When your(honest)90mph boat passes them like they are still anchored all they have is excuses.
    IF YOU fall into this description.....I'm sorry(for you)
    IF YOU DON'T...don't assume that I was talking about you wink

Nstigator74:
    Let me clarify...
    V-DRIVE FAG= (shit talking)Their boat has never lost a race but, nobody's ever seen it in the water.
    (ignorant)they tell you it will do 105mph but, they don't know what a GPS is and have never seen a radar gun. :confused
    (whiney ass) cry When your(honest)90mph boat passes them like they are still anchored all they have is excuses.
    IF YOU fall into this description.....I'm sorry(for you)
    IF YOU DON'T...don't assume that I was talking about you wink I agree with this statement 100%

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast