Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: JET BOYS

MAXIMUS
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Nstigator74:
    [QB]Let me clarify...
    JET FAG= (shit talking)Their boat has never lost a race but, nobody's ever seen it in the water.
    (ignorant)they tell you it will do 105mph but, they don't know what a GPS is and have never seen a radar gun.
    (whiney ass) cry When your(honest)90mph boat passes them like they are still anchored all they have is excuses.
    IF YOU fall into this description.....I'm sorry(for you)
    IF YOU DON'T...don't assume that I was talking about you wink
    I never assume anything?? And you should feel better getting that heavy load off your chest! That is a lot of weight to carry my friend... They have emergency help lines for these kinds of issues! I suggest, if you have anybody that is close to you, that you pick up the phone & reach out! Maybe ask for a hug??? argue Put down the razor & pills type of thing??? smilespi

Monkey Bung
    Dont worry Nstigator..Jet boys are just mad and hatin cause they spent all that money to build these big motors and in return they recieve a time slip thats says"14.899 E.t. 65 mph now eek! take that boat home the crowd falls asleep every time you make a pass!' eek! eek!

BigBoyToys
    Monkey Bung:
    Dont worry Nstigator..Jet boys are just mad and hatin cause they spent all that money to build these big motors and in return they recieve a time slip thats says"14.899 E.t. 65 mph now eek! take that boat home the crowd falls asleep every time you make a pass!' eek! eek! Impressive numbers there Bung. eek! And what's wrong with sleeping? It is one of my favorite things to do.....
    It's easy to talk about numbers.....Just bring your boat to CFW so we can see how a "fast" boat should run Oh yeah, and make sure ya put it in the water.....they don't go too fast setting on a trailer
    [ December 12, 2002, 03:53 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Unchained
    I can tell the v drive guys are still all sour grapes because a jet boat beat a hydro for the money at "Smokin in the cove" LMAO
    All the bench racing talk in world won't change the facts guys. cry A lowly jet boat beat a mighty hydro. cry
    What a laugh. And even more than that the jet boat was unblown and the hydro was blown alcohol. So much for the jets requiring all that additional horsepower.
    So Vdrive guys,, Cry me a river cry cry cry cry yuk

MAXIMUS
    Originally posted by Monkey Bung:
    "Dont worry Nstigator..Jet boys are just mad and hatin cause they spent all that money to build these big motors and in return they recieve a time slip thats says"14.899 E.t. 65 mph now eek! take that boat home the crowd falls asleep every time you make a pass!' eek! eek! :rolleyes"
    Great reply!!! jawdrop

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Unchained:
    [QB]I can tell the v drive guys are still all sour grapes because a jet boat beat a hydro for the money at "Smokin in the cove" LMAO
    All the bench racing talk in world won't change the facts guys. cry A lowly jet boat beat a mighty hydro. cry
    What a laugh. And even more than that the jet boat was unblown and the hydro was blown alcohol. So much for the jets requiring all that additional horsepower.
    Unchained, were you at Smokin in the cove? I was pitting with the runner up Jeff LeBlanc. He was lucky to make it to the finals. The jetboat ran the number and cut a light as well. He was not going to be beat. When we were leaving the pit for the final, Jeff said, "they are putting me in the left lane. I am gonna red light." I asked him why he thought that and he said he had not been able to cut a light in that lane. I don't care if he would have cut an 0 light, he was not gonna beat the jet. Hats off

Bird Percher
    It would be safe to state that if you want to keep track of all the boats that were to race at CFW 75% of the V-drives would win. There wont be 1/4 of the races even happen but, I still believe my Jetboat is faster than yours. MR.P!!!!!!!! argue

Waylen Metlar
    Bird Percher:
    It would be safe to state that if you want to keep track of all the boats that were to race at CFW 75% of the V-drives would win. There wont be 1/4 of the races even happen but, I still believe my Jetboat is faster than yours. MR.P!!!!!!!! argue Jet Boats SUCK ASS. So does Jet Boat Guru.

MAXIMUS
    Very entertaining these "v-drive" guys?? All show good skills at spelling 3 & 4 letter words... Lets see how they do next week when we have to step up to 5 & 6 letter words?? smilespi
    [ December 12, 2002, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: MAXIMUS ]

LOWRIVER2
    Hey JBG,
    are you going to that lake in January? Is your boat ready? If so, I got a 100 for ya to take and put up for your ride against one of these board guys.
    Send me an email so I can send the money. Looking forward to seeing how many of these big mouths, regardless of drive, you beat.
    Have fun
    The Low River

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast