Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: JET BOYS

LOWRIVER2
    Hey JBG,
    Check your pm box.

Waylen Metlar
    LOWRIVER2:
    Hey JBG,
    are you going to that lake in January? Is your boat ready? If so, I got a 100 for ya to take and put up for your ride against one of these board guys.
    Send me an email so I can send the money. Looking forward to seeing how many of these big mouths, regardless of drive, you beat.
    Have fun
    The Low RiverAnyway's Low boy, the dude is human. "Send me an e-mail so I can send you money". Get real!

Monkey Bung
    Unchained:
    I can tell the v drive guys are still all sour grapes because a jet boat beat a hydro for the money at "Smokin in the cove" LMAO
    All the bench racing talk in world won't change the facts guys. cry A lowly jet boat beat a mighty hydro. cry
    What a laugh. And even more than that the jet boat was unblown and the hydro was blown alcohol. So much for the jets requiring all that additional horsepower.
    So Vdrive guys,, Cry me a river cry cry cry cry yuk Your only claim to fame cause you boys just cant get it done in the 1/4!

Beautiful Noise
    WOW..........Tuff Crowd in here I see I have no chance,I think I'll just leave mine on the Trailer were it belongs....Besides it looks faster that way sqsmile
    Steve

Unchained
    Monkey Bung
    Your only claim to fame cause you boys just cant get it done in the 1/4![/QB][/QUOTE]
    No, We jetboaters do have ONE more claim to fame.
    In the 1/4 mile drags, the record for Blown gas jet is quicker than the record for blown gas flat. And I bet they both had similar HP pushing the boat.
    So now we will need 1/2 mile drags for you because a jet boat is ahead in the 1/4 mile drags.
    cry cry
    Just once I would like to hear a vdrive owner say,
    You jetboaters were right, those jet drives are fast and can win a drag race over a vdrive.
    Instead of the same old boring,
    Jetboats are all slow,
    They all take too much hp to go fast,
    They all are unsafe,
    sleeping sleeping
    Actually I have discussed the jet boat/vdrive comparison with many jetboaters I know and the main thing that pops up as a question in a jetboaters mind is,
    Why would someone want a boat that has to be started in gear, has no reverse, and can't be run in anything but the smoothest water?

LOWRIVER2
    Hey Wimp Manless,
    If you have something, bring it to run JBG, if not, you can bet anyone against him. Got a problem with that?

schiada96
    Actually I have discussed the jet boat/vdrive comparison with many jetboaters I know and the main thing that pops up as a question in a jetboaters mind is,
    Why would someone want a boat that has to be started in gear, has no reverse, and can't be run in anything but the smoothest water?
    Unchained thats not what I have discussed with jet boates

Why would someone want a boat that has to be started in gear, has no reverse, and can't be run in anything but the smoothest water?[/QB][/QUOTE]Because they are a hellofalot more exciting to drive than a boring jetboat sleeping and if you've never driven a flat you will have no idea what the hell we are talking about. Starting in gear? No problem. No reverse? We know how to drive without it. Smoothest of water? All depends on the hull......Next question????

Unchained
    schiada96:
    [Unchained thats not what I have discussed with jet boates p [/QB]So enlighten me about your discussions

Unchained
    and if you've never driven a flat you will have no idea what the hell we are talking about. Starting in gear? No problem. No reverse? We know how to drive without it. Smoothest of water? All depends on the hull......Next question????[/QB]Well, you got me there, I haven't driven a flatbottom although I have rode in one for a bouncy, spine jarring ride. Do you guy's like that?
    I drove a friends 21'Cougar vdrive tunnel in the spring and that boat handled great and had great performance with a blown chevy engine, but to me the having to start in gear and no reverse seemed primitive.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast