Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: JET BOYS

pops1
    Jetboatguru:
    I was pitting with the runner up Jeff LeBlanc. He was lucky to make it to the finals.
    " The jetboat ran the number and cut a light as well.
    "He was not going to be beat."
    When we were leaving the pit for the final, Jeff said, "they are putting me in the left lane. I am gonna red light." I asked him why he thought that and he said he had not been able to cut a light in that lane.
    "I don't care if he would have cut an 0 light, "he was not gonna beat the jet".
    "Hats off" D [/QB]Hats off to you Tony for stating what it was-
    Perhaps If the Rope man would not have taken
    R & D Express out of it(not pulling the rope up high enough)we might have had 2 Jets in the final round and Roger would still have his boat.
    As I have been saying, "Jets have changed a Lot!
    and can run with the Best!
    Thanks jetboatguru for telling it like it is.
    Everyone have a GREAT CHRISTMAS or Holidays and remember our Troops in your prayers!
    Dave/Aggressor Jets.

schiada96
    Unchained I talk to them about how nice it is to have a boat that runs 95 in just about any kind of lake water I see, and how well it handles, and how cool it is to have a transmission around the docks.
    [ December 13, 2002, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: schiada96 ]

Nstigator74
    I used to own a jet boat,and I like my last 2 hydros way better.I don't want to drive around all day, wasting fuel in a lake toting around beer sucking leaches.My boat handles beautifully...oops I mean, handles horspower beautifully. And my transmission isn't for the docks, they don't sell methanol. The tranny is for shifting into high about the same time the boat next to me has run out of poop. eek!
    Damn, talking crap after a hard day at work just feels good sometimes

BigBoyToys
    Hey Todd, you're gonna have that new boat at CFW right?

Unchained
    schiada96:
    Unchained I talk to them about how nice it is to have a boat that runs 95 in just about any kind of lake water I see, and how well it handles, and how cool it is to have a transmission around the docks.I seen the pic of your boat and it is a real nice one. I can see with the vdrives that if you have a trans and a hull that will handle some chop then the boat would be a lot more useful than a flat or a hydro. Although the v bottom must take more hp to go fast.

MAXIMUS
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Nstigator74:
    "I used to own a jet boat,and I like my last 2 hydros way better.I don't want to drive around all day, wasting fuel in a lake toting around beer sucking leaches (friends?).My boat handles beautifully...oops I mean, handles horspower beautifully. And my transmission isn't for the docks, they don't sell methanol. The tranny is for shifting into high about the same time the boat next to me has run out of poop." eek!
    Glad to see you didn't go through with it after all amigo. There is life after therapy! Way to go!
    Just remember to take it slow! 1 day at a time! wink

Unchained
    Schiada96, I guess I didn't see a picture of your boat. I seen the picture of BlownSchiada. You're running turbos right?
    Put up a picture of your boat.
    Mark

Nstigator74
    Hey BBT, I should have the boat there NYD if the weather is fair. It's a 7hr tow for me and I don't want to subject my "trailer queen" to 14hrs of nasty, rainy, dirty towing.
    BTW is your motor back together? Glad to hear you got some good heads

BigBoyToys
    Nstigator74:
    Hey BBT, I should have the boat there NYD if the weather is fair. It's a 7hr tow for me and I don't want to subject my "trailer queen" to 14hrs of nasty, rainy, dirty towing.
    BTW is your motor back together? Glad to hear you got some good headsGood deal! Hopefully it's a nice day on the 1st (weekend too). We are getting all the rain we can handle right now. I'll be heading up to CFW next weekend to check the water levels out.

BigBoyToys
    Nstigator74:
    BTW is your motor back together? Glad to hear you got some good headsMotor is almost done. I wasn't in a big hurry yesterday because it was raining so f#$%ing hard that I didn't want to put the engine in (outside A-frame hoist). Maybe I'll put it back in the boat today...

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast