Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: JET BOYS

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I finally started reading this bench....whatever you call it stuff and you guys crack me up.
    All I have to say is when a v-drive/bumpy a$$ ride/dont see em when the water is rough or whatever you call em is around. I just put the tail and let all the women l eek! eek! k at my roost. Speed is nice(we all love it) but the women spot roooooooster not speed
    Dont take that the wrong way you flatties. I grew up on a v-drive and let me tell you I will NEVER own one in life
    396_Loves_Flippin_Tha_Roooooooooooost

LVjetboy
    396, good luck with this crowd. Hang in there bud!
    jer

BigBoyToys
    396, not everyone in here owns V-drives.... I have a few Jets currently....will have another V-Drive before long but I'll still keep at least 1 Jet

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Ok so we have a v-drive and jet crowd. Why dont we team up against the eggbeaters? Since jets and v-drives are in somewhat same boat( big a$$ engines with alot of chrome) wink What about the guys that run a weedwacker hung on the back of a boat
    Jus food for thought!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT:
    Ok so we have a v-drive and jet crowd. Why dont we team up against the eggbeaters? Since jets and v-drives are in somewhat same boat( big a$$ engines with alot of chrome) wink What about the guys that run a weedwacker hung on the back of a boat
    Jus food for thought!
    396 It already been thought of. idea

blownschiada
    396_WAYS_TO_SPIT:
    I finally started reading this bench....whatever you call it stuff and you guys crack me up.
    All I have to say is when a v-drive/bumpy a$$ ride/dont see em when the water is rough or whatever you call em is around. I just put the tail and let all the women l eek! eek! k at my roost. Speed is nice(we all love it) but the women spot roooooooster not speed
    Dont take that the wrong way you flatties. I grew up on a v-drive and let me tell you I will NEVER own one in life
    396_Loves_Flippin_Tha_Roooooooooooost My wifes SEADO throws up a roost to and is probably as fast as your average "JET BOAT".Not to impressive!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    blownschiada:
    396_WAYS_TO_SPIT:
    396_Loves_Flippin_Tha_Roooooooooooost My wifes SEADO throws up a roost to and is probably as fast as your average "JET BOAT".Not to impressive! WOW! really I am so impressed! You just won a ladmo bag

BigBoyToys
    [/qb][/QUOTE]My wifes SEADO throws up a roost to and is probably as fast as your average "JET BOAT".Not to impressive! [/QB][/QUOTE]
    But does it seat 8 people and 2 ice chests? And I'd bet that the "Average" jet boat is about half the price of a Seadoo....
    I wouldn't know...My family boat (a Jet) runs 90mph and I have around $3500.00 into it.
    Let's see ya get 90mph out of a Seadoo, and if ya EVER do, what did it cost?
    [ December 26, 2002, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
    had 2 incidents at CFW last summer with a few PWC. North Shore Memorial Day weekend some idiot was running around in the little cove where I was parked (should be 5mph right) and the SOB jump off the POS and the Fing thing turned into the side of my boat and hit it at about 10mph! I WAS PISSED!!! And they found out really quick how pissed I was.
    the other one was a bit funnier....Was at CFW 4th of July just cruising with the family in the boat. 2 teenagers came by us on a PWC at full speed like they wanted to race(?). I told everyone to hold on.....I Hit the gas, grabbed the Jetovator handle, cut the wheel. Looked back and saw 2 teenage Jet Skiiers in the water off of their machine!! LOL

Thunderbutt
    You Jet boat guys sound like a bunch of old women fighting over what to ware. "Get a life" and buy a VVVVVVVVV-------Drive, Then you'll know your going faster then 70

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast