Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sucks To Be Me!!

Scream
    Good luck Gary I hope you feel better soon, just don't make any sudden moves...ouch.
    Get well soon Rick, Debs first surgery was a diskectomy and it worked for a while...the second was a 4 level fusion and she's got chronic back pain becasue of it, you're right.
    Once the genies out of the bottle (disc) it's hard to put it back...Preventative measures on your back are the best bet...I was diagnosed with a herniated disc in December. Very painful, but manageable. When the pain starts, I dose up on Soma and Advil, Take a break and try to relax the muscles. Seems to work so far..
    Scream

phebus
    My biggest fear right now, is taking my first shiat. I know I will need to, but I am so afraid to bend over and strain!! :cry:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ar_004-med.jpg

Scream
    Get some neosporin on that thing Rick it's startin to oooooz.... :skull:
    Take your time and try some metamucil...lol No Straining...
    And if you're taking Vicodin, that'll lock you up, drink water like there's no tomorrow brotha, trust me...
    I didn't get the name Scream for nothin! :cry:

Sane Asylum
    So Thursday I reached out to pick up a printer out of the back of my truck and felt it right away, I still ran my call (work) and then went to my buddies house and laid down couldnt get up to make it home till about 9:00 pm. (hurts like hell....)
    Took Friday off hoping it would get better.(it didnt, & still hurts like hell)
    So today at about noon I couldnt stand it anymore!!!! :cry: and went to the ER, They gave me a shot of Dilaudid, Codine and Flexoril.. and an appointment to go back monday..
    (that Dilaudid is some fun stuff)
    At this point I'm ready to get a loan and pay for a MRI and surgery on my own (or atleast try to)
    The real kick in the ASS is,
    I borrowed a buddies truck and we replaced the radiator and chargrd the AC so I could get the boat back to the river this weekend, Well here I sit at home with pills.. :frown: (my buddie got a few good pics of me as the shot of dilaudid started to kick my ass) :jawdrop:
    So I sure hope everyone else has a better weekend than me.
    Force 26
    Gary
    Damn........This post hurts my back just reading it even though the Dilaudid sounds kinda fun.... Lay down, relax and recover.....(Do you need someone to run your boat for you......Don't want it laying up getting all rusty and chit....???
    Hey, what are friends for......
    Phebus, glad you're back......You looked pretty "backproblemless" when we met at the family day shindig.....

phebus
    Doctor just called to see when I want my fusion. Real joker. I think I should have at least gotten some free liposuction while he was in there. I told him I was going to go see if my dick still worked. He said good luck, and don't strain. :2purples:

El Chingon
    Man brothers i feel for you guys. I had a lumbar laminectomy(sp?) 8 years ago. 2 slipped disks putting pressure on my sciatic nerve, couldn't walk without any pain,bend over,etc.Don't wish that pain on anyone.pain went away after that surgery. Occassionally my back tightens up with excessive bending or lifting. Just try to know my limits now. I too got that "beautiful" scar on my lower back.Good luck guys.

Garrddogg
    THIS SUCKS AZZ been drivin this damn couch all day & I'm gettin tired of it! :hammer2:
    tired of it allready..
    Theres got to be a bright side, does anyone know of something?
    wha,wha,wha,somebodycall me a whambulance. :jawdrop:
    I should shut the hell up I am still better off(physicaly) than lots of peoples
    I hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend !!

Mandelon
    Phebus you need a nice tatoo on that shoelace job. Back and neck pain suck!

Garrddogg
    Phebus you need a nice tatoo on that shoelace job. Back and neck pain suck!
    thats a great idea.. :2purples:

Mrs.Racer277
    THIS SUCKS AZZ been drivin this damn couch all day & I'm gettin tired of it! :hammer2:
    tired of it allready..
    Theres got to be a bright side, does anyone know of something?
    wha,wha,wha,somebodycall me a whambulance. :jawdrop:
    I should shut the hell up I am still better off(physicaly) than lots of peoples
    I hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend !!
    Sorry to hear about your back. Hope it is nothing serious.
    Get well soon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast