Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sucks To Be Me!!

GHTRIM
    My biggest fear right now, is taking my first shiat. I know I will need to, but I am so afraid to bend over and strain!! :cry:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ar_004-med.jpg
    Why is you butt crack up so high??? Why don't you try pullin up your pants?? (j/k) I know it is serious (for sure) my cousin had three verts fused (at the age of 33) f'ing sucked I went to visit him in Oklahoma and we played Grand Theft Auto for a week strait. He was layed up for another 4 weeks after that. Hope all goes well for you.

phebus
    Thinking of getting a tat of a vertabrae column there. Wife says no, I think it would be cool. Don't know how much it would hurt getting it done next to the scar tissue.

dave186
    im having some trouble with my back right now too. i guess i have a crooked spine, and it runs in my family. ive been seeing a chiropractor twice a week and its just about back to normal. im not exactly sure what it is thats wrong but its the L5 vert messing with some nerves. i dont have hardly any pain in my back, but my left leg hurts like hell sometimes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234