Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Don Ermshar's BGF "Illusion"

Mike Oxbig
    LO
    You are gonna get a bunch of grief over that last post. Chevykiller has talked to everyone and their mother about the boat and refuses to accept it is a Dimarco. .

Cowboy Bob
    LO
    You are gonna get a bunch of grief over that last post. Chevykiller has talked to everyone and their mother about the boat and refuses to accept it is a Dimarco. .
    If the MIC (VIN Number) starts with DMB, it's Di Marco if it's MKO it's a Mako. How did the whole Mako Boat design come to be? Was it a splash of a Di Marco or did the Ermshar Brothers buy the Di Marco Molds?

blowngas
    Chevykiller has talked to everyone and their mother about the boat LOL---- you would think he would have contacted Don himself for some info

Roman 1
    Brian...it is a 572 cubic inch alcohol injected Ray Barton HEMI....Terry
    Who's Ray Barton? Your puttin a Hemi in what? Terry Who? Are you a racer? do tell....
    Roman 1

LakesOnly
    LO
    Hey not my problem, and no grief here.
    There indeed seems to be some confusion about the make of the boat. ChebbyKiller posted that it's a Canyon. Cowboy Bob thought it may be a Mako.
    But, uh, Don Earmshar himself tells me it's a De Marco.
    There are no numbers visible on the stern of this boat. They were covered up with the paint job. In order to hopefully locate them, it would be necessary to grind the paint and filler off where the numbers should be. Remember to kneel down first and pray to almighty god that they're still there.
    I know damn well what that boat is. Don decribed to me in detail what to look for and I inspected it personally...by the way, it is rigged with some very nice custom hardware.
    LO

Mike Oxbig
    [QUOTE=LakesOnly]Hey not my problem, and no grief here.
    There indeed seems to be some confusion about the make of the boat. ChebbyKiller posted that it's a Canyon. Cowboy Bob thought it may be a Mako.
    But, uh, Don Earmshar himself tells me it's a De Marco.
    That about does it for me.
    Anyone ever hear of Ray Barton?

Kurtis500
    :idea: I must have missed the earlier debates on some other threads...???....

Mike Oxbig
    :idea: I must have missed the earlier debates on some other threads...???....
    Exactly :smile:
    I have nothing against Hemis. We run 4 of them in the TAF. It is just a deal with Chevykiller being the biggest cheerleader and going for the "Perfect Cheer" for Hemis.

Blown 472
    Who's Ray Barton? Your puttin a Hemi in what? Terry Who? Are you a racer? do tell....
    Roman 1
    Boy you chivvy cheerleaders are all the same. Funny you never see a chivvy setting records for AA/SS graze on sheep.

Roman 1
    Boy you chivvy cheerleaders are all the same. Funny you never see a chivvy setting records for AA/SS graze on sheep.
    This is what you put all your stock in? One single class of car racing? Thats it? How many classes did you leave out... :sleeping: I like Hemis as much as the next guy but are they best? Who knows, its unproven and will probably remain so. Just be content in the fact that we have variety!
    I guess nobody knows who Ray Barton is....poor guy.
    R1

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast