I have a '77 Hawaiian with a 460 and a Jacuzzi Jet. There is a gate valve at the pump for the block water feed line. Is this enough to regulate flow to keep the pressure safe? Do I need a regulator? What is safe pressure? Safe Temperature? I have Hardin logs now but want to upgrade to water injected headers. When I do this how do I plumb the water lines. ( I am familaiar with how to plumb a v-drive for wet -headers) Speaking of water-injection, how does one choose the right size restrictor nozzles. Also has anyone ever tried to use header adapter plates like they sell in some of the performance boat catalogs? ( i.e. Chevy-Ford) I also have a 78 Barracuda v-drive with a 454 roller. I have kept costs low by using MSD ignition for both boats so I swap control boxes, coils and even plug wires! Carb, fuel pump and battery switch out too! I would like to run my BBC Basset headers on the Hawaiian, that is why i ask about the adapter, I'm not woriied about power losses as the Hawaiin is the cruiser and the Barracuda would be the racer. Are there any online resources with plumbing schematics? Thank-you for answering any one of these questions.