Thread: Video from the Delta yesterday

diggler
    Since I'm not sure how to post video correctly here, I'm attaching the links below. Thanks to DeltaRat (Terry) for taking it!
    http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=MOV0013958
    http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=MOV0014286
    http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=MOV0014325

sleekvino
    very nice looks like a nice day out there but then again what day isnt nice when your throwin a roost like that.let me know the next time you head out,im on the delta all the time.

Dimarco21
    Cool vids Dirk. You boat sure does ride nice. Looks like you guys had a great day. Are you makin' it to Oroville in July?

diggler
    Not sure yet... I have to get back on my calendar at work and see what I have.
    I tell you one thing... this things rides awesome! Even over heavy chop and rollers, it just goes over it. Amazing.... :rollside:

Robbie Racer
    Looks great Dirk. How fast are you running it with the bow that high? I would be a little concerned running it that high at high speeds. If you hit a gust of wind you could be in danger of a blow over.
    RR

LVjetboy
    Great videos. Your engine run in the other thread brings back memories. Each pull was tense for me...hoping Dave and Steve wouldn't hurt it. Guess they didn't tho. Two years and still runs great!
    jer

diggler
    Looks great Dirk. How fast are you running it with the bow that high? I would be a little concerned running it that high at high speeds. If you hit a gust of wind you could be in danger of a blow over.
    RR
    I hear you Keith. I was only doing about 70mph in the runs. If you see in the first one, my rooster drops waaaay down, because I was hitting the higher speeds. It is pretty amazing how much it lifts the bow though. I had people at the boat ramp that never saw the boat, but saw the roost.
    If you get a chance, check out the 2nd page on "PimpMyBoat" thread and there's a great picture of me soaking a bridge.

78Anthonyjet
    Diggler, THAT IS FOCKING BAD ASS!!!!!!!! HOLY $H!T :2purples:
    Hope to see you at Ororvile in July.
    Norm

Sweet.

deltarat
    Yo Digg we had a great time on Sat. lets do that again.