Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: almost done

well ran up to tcm yesterday and picked up my motor,everything looked really good.200 mile round trip then another 25 miles to meet the bordsmnj's at elsinore to pound a few beers and make a couple of passes in his bad ass stoker.got up this morning at 4am with a small hangover to go put the motor in.should be good to go in a week or so i cant wait.

Havasu Hangin'
    Congrats, partner.
    Any KY used?
    :idea:

bordsmnj
    4 am? phuuuuuuck that. i thought you'd still be over there though puting it in. hope it's going well :coffeycup linda still has a hicky.......bWAHAHAHAHAhahahah!

Bitchen news bro... I still have not seen your boat yet....

nope straight up rough rider style. :wink:

jason you hitting the lake again today?i was going to stay and help but i was getting in the way more then helping so i came home.june 4th parker dreamin tube float and motor break in weekend!

RiverToysJas
    Awesome news Jim!!! I can't wait to check out your new boat, I still have not seen it either.
    I guessed Jason was out at Elsinore, I cruise past his pad yesterday hoping to catch a glimpes of the Stoker, but there was just empty driveway. LOL
    RTJas

yea his boat hauls ass,i had the pleasure of being with him when we put the smack down on some tweaker and his jet boat!

Tequila-John
    Can'y wait t see you all at the river. PARKER DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

charlyox
    Right on Mac Daddy. are you taking Memorial weekend off? We are working day's.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast