Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vons. Sale on 30 Packs!!!

NOTALENT
    No real complaint, I must be spoiled
    haha..whats ur poison?? I will take the Pyramid Hefeweizen over any of these beers anytime..but im on a budget..and I dont like to waste the good stuff in havasu...after 5-6 they taste the same. :rollside:

Dr. Eagle
    haha..whats ur poison?? I will take the Pyramid Hefeweizen over any of these beers anytime..but im on a budget..and I dont like to waste the good stuff in havasu...after 5-6 they taste the same. :rollside:
    Being the one that used to think Lucky Lager's 11 oz bottles were the schiznit... Bud and Lite beer don't look all that bad...

NOTALENT
    Being the one that used to think Lucky Lager's 11 oz bottles were the schiznit... Bud and Lite beer don't look all that bad...
    haha..I never have heard of that, so I will take it for what it is.

Dr. Eagle
    haha..I never have heard of that, so I will take it for what it is.
    I was just busy dating myself... That stuff hasn't been around since the mid 80s I think.

MsGHTRIM
    Wow!!!! I was just there and picked up Vodka. Should've realized the sale, you know, being a Keystone drinker and all we could've had a deal. :cry:

NOTALENT
    I was just busy dating myself... That stuff hasn't been around since the mid 80s I think.
    its always good to look back on something that once was
    Wow!!!! I was just there and picked up Vodka. Should've realized the sale, you know, being a Keystone drinker and all we could've had a deal
    Sale ends on the 24th...plenty of time to make it back before this weekend.

MsGHTRIM
    its always good to look back on something that once was
    Sale ends on the 24th...plenty of time to make it back before this weekend.
    I'll be there!!!!!!! But still gotta buy Keystone while I'm at it.

Domn8er
    Thanks for the tip, just picked up six, but I didn't see a coupon in there. :hammerhea

shueman
    I'm liking those new CL 16z plastic longneck bottles...!!!

Boy Named Sue
    Are you talking about Lucky Lager? You can still buy it for $3.99 a twelver. You can't catch a buzz from it but the caps are entertaining.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast