Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HEY PHAT DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---->>>>>

GHTRIM
    Yup yup. Same here. Wait, I thought you guys were just in Havi. Weren't all those pics from your pad???
    Read my post. Don't know WTF I was thinking... I ment it was my first Memorial day although it isn't.. That's it no more drinkin' and postin'....

JackieV
    J, where in the hell do you get off posting a thread when we haven't even seen your cup cakes from the previous thread!!!??? :hammer2:

HOOTER SLED-
    J, where in the hell do you get off posting a thread when we haven't even seen your cup cakes from the previous thread!!!??? :hammer2:
    Whatchyoo talkin' bout Willis???

Phat Daddy
    Dude, I did'nt know you had cupcakes???? :sqeyes:

atomickitn
    hey hey ,, whos got cup cakes :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
    CAkes is what I call Shell. You know.........cakes.

JackieV
    Yeah, so get ta post'n!!
    And WTF, you and Phat Daddy are like all Best Friends. Am I not allowed into your circle of friends now that we are in Arizona? :boxingguy The least I could get is a phone call or somethin!

HOOTER SLED-
    Yeah, so get ta post'n!!
    And WTF, you and Phat Daddy are like all Best Friends. Am I not allowed into your circle of friends now that we are in Arizona? :boxingguy The least I could get is a phone call or somethin!
    Aww what are you talking about woman??? Who said you are not allowed? Feeling left out or something?? Looks like you been making friends fine on here. It must be a C town thing or something. Diddy and us will be neighbors soon. The partys on. Your just gonna have to drive your ass down here more often or something. Leave Art's ass at home working 12 hour days to pay the bills.

Phat Daddy
    Yeah, so get ta post'n!!
    Hey, if I remember right you were invited to the last party and you were a NO SHOW. You got to come to where the partys at girrrrrrrrrrrlllllll.

HOOTER SLED-
    Hey, if I remember right you were invited to the last party and you were a NO SHOW. You got to come to where the partys at girrrrrrrrrrrlllllll.
    Uhh huh. Thatchyoo right, thatchyoo right.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast