Thread: Beat Him.....

Jbb

Nord
    That dude lost his job!!!
    :lightsabe

clownpuncher
    Oh man

Jbb
    The kid hit him first...two brothers 13,15 were charged with felony assault on a school official
    he was charged with mis...simple battery

Nord
    wow

Jbb
    Which begs the question.....If a 15 yr old punched you......an adult......what would YOU do.....

alfonzo
    Which begs the question.....If a 15 yr old punched you......an adult......what would YOU do..... Grab him by the back of the neck and put his face in the ground.

ECeptor
    Which begs the question.....If a 15 yr old punched you......an adult......what would YOU do.....
    Depends...if it was someone else's kid I'd do nothing. If it was my kid, my sibilings kids, my good friends kids...I'd beat their a$$!!!
    Maybe it's just me, but I never got in the face of an adult like that when I was a kid. Maybe it was the fear of death my big ass dad and uncles put into me as a kid.

v-drive
    Depends...if it was someone else's kid I'd do nothing. If it was my kid, my sibilings kids, my good friends kids...I'd beat their a$$!!!
    Maybe it's just me, but I never got in the face of an adult like that when I was a kid. Maybe it was the fear of death my big ass dad and uncles put into me as a kid.
    Ditto that. My pop always told me that if an adult tells you to move your ass you better. I definately had the fear....v-drive

Ultrafied
    Ditto that. My pop always told me that if an adult tells you to move your ass you better. I definately had the fear....v-drive
    Exactly. If my dad had ever found out that an adult had told me to move my ass for a good reason and I hadn't, there would have been hell to pay. And .... if I had been a smart ass too, well, my day, week and month would not have been a very pleasant one!! :yuk:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast