Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'palm Springs Pics....at Clownpunchers!!!!

FRENCHIE
    We had a lot of fun! It was nice seeing everyone again. Definitely looking forward to doing it again!
    yu...hopefully your wife...straightens up on that 'Oil complaint!!!!??

GHTRIM
    you evidently havent checked your email!!??
    :hammer2:
    Ya had me all excited.... There ain't nuthin' in my e-mail... (j/k) :hammer2: :supp:

FRENCHIE
    Ya had me all excited.... There ain't nuthin' in my e-mail... (j/k) :hammer2: :supp:
    common now...youve got more of Mrs Frenchie in your email than i have in my bed!!!!
    :jawdrop: :devil: :wink:

racecar.hotshoe
    last but not least.....BACK HOME!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...1Beaumont_.jpg
    THANX AGAIN ROLAND FOR A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!
    Frenchie I was going to say something about your parking job,But I know you get a deal on tires.............. :coffeycup

FRENCHIE
    Frenchie I was going to say something about your parking job,But I know you get a deal on tires.............. :coffeycup
    yea when i upgraded to this 89' model..they told me id have no problems!!! boy did i get taken!!! wost $350. ive spent on a car!!!!
    :wink:

racecar.hotshoe
    yea when i upgraded to this 89' model..they told me id have no problems!!! boy did i get taken!!! wost $350. ive spent on a car!!!!
    :wink:
    $350 you musta got the A/C..............

FRENCHIE
    $350 you musta got the A/C..............
    no ....i had a trade in!!!!!
    :hammerhea

GHTRIM
    common now...youve got more of Mrs Frenchie in your email than i have in my bed!!!!
    :jawdrop: :devil: :wink:
    STILL GRINNIN' ON THAT ONE... OH, BY THE WAY... I LOVE TYPING IN CAPS... I HEARD THERE IS SOMEONE AROUND HERE THAT HATES IT... :hammer2:

MsGHTRIM
    Great pics!!!!!!! You guys look great!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink: :devil:

clownpuncher
    Fun times. Thanks to all of you for coming down. I know I probably told you several times last night, but, I'd been drinking since 7AM. We woke up early Sat morning with the intention of watching a championship soccer game televised from England and then going home after the game. Nah, didn't happen. Our team lost so we wanted to drown our sorrows. After the game we opened our bar early for everyone from the game and stayed there all day and night until 1 AM. Needles to say I was toast by the time you got there. Next time I'll make sure to be something besides a .16 BAC by the time you get there. We had a $10.00 cab ride home too. All in all it was a good time and you've got some great friends.
    Thanks again for coming down and spending time at our place. Look forward to the next time.
    Roland

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast