2NDTIMEAROUND
    So to the awake peeps why are you
    Me i am at work

Blown Spectra
    cant sleep

Blown Spectra
    what do you do for work? why graveyard?

Outnumbered
    Working. Its quite time. Best time to get work done. Who needs sleep?:hammerhea

FMluvswater
    I slept too much the past few days. Don't even tell anyone that cuz they won't believe you ... everybody knows I don't sleep - that's what coffee is for! :coffeycup (No but seriously 14 hours of sleep at a time for 3 days in a row is too mucking fuch unless there's illness involved and there isn't :redface: ) Just kidding I don't really sleep I drink coffee and have an occasional short nap. :wink: :coffeycup

Blown Spectra
    I slept too much the past few days. Don't even tell anyone that cuz they won't believe you ... everybody knows I don't sleep - that's what coffee is for! :coffeycup (No but seriously 14 hours of sleep at a time for 3 days in a row is too mucking fuch unless there's illness involved and there isn't :redface: ) Just kidding I don't really sleep I drink coffee and have an occasional short nap. :wink: :coffeycup
    you know, thats just like when people say if you eat smaller amounts of food but eat all day long, you are less likely to get fat, than if you sit down and eat for a weeks worth at once. in any case i have to agree with you the whole short nap and stay awake part.
    eric

FMluvswater
    you know, thats just like when people say if you eat smaller amounts of food but eat all day long, you are less likely to get fat, than if you sit down and eat for a weeks worth at once. in any case i have to agree with you the whole short nap and stay awake part.
    eric
    Yes. :smile: Bingeing bad. Awake=good. :coffeycup

FMluvswater
    I need something to do so I'm gonna go play a computer game. :idea: Keep your eyes open ... sleeping is bad. :wink: :coffeycup TTFN :smile:

Blown Spectra
    So to the awake peeps why are you
    Me i am at work
    i think hes sleep on the job!!! no response for over 25 min. hummm. :sleeping:
    eric

wsuwrhr
    Working on Trident Marine Boat parts
    Brian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast