Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Found cheap ceramic coating in AZ!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Yup thats right, there is a company out here that is coating headers for $180 and tunnel rams for $50! Thats half the cost of "Jethot" Here is the contact info. I was refered to them buy TX-19 and they do awesome work. This sint a spam by any means. I just want to help my fellow jetterson saving $$$$. I know that it takes alot of $$$ to build our boats so I am passing along info. They also do powder coating(candy's etc)For pics please see my thread
    Affordable Powder Coating Co
    (602) 272-7646
    2111 West Fillmore
    Phoenix,Az

atxwrangler
    thanx for the info bro!

Some Kind Of Monster
    Awesome! Definitely going to use them!

ironman44bear
    Damn thats cheap, local shop here in fresneck ,cali told me 350.00 just to c-coat the headers WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMPATIENT 1
    thanks for the info mike, i'm gonna call monday and send him mine!! yours look great!

Screaming good deal. I've been quoted the $350 for headers price as well. Wish I was closer.....

sandwindersandcars
    Yup thats right, there is a company out here that is coating headers for $180 and tunnel rams for $50! Thats half the cost of "Jethot" Here is the contact info. I was refered to them buy TX-19 and they do awesome work. This sint a spam by any means. I just want to help my fellow jetterson saving $$$$. I know that it takes alot of $$$ to build our boats so I am passing along info. They also do powder coating(candy's etc)For pics please see my thread
    Affordable Powder Coating Co
    (602) 272-7646
    2111 West Fillmore
    Phoenix,Az
    You can also get on our website (sandwinder.com) to see pics of their work, they have powdercoated about 200 cars for us, and if you are on the eastside and do not have time to drive to the west, they pick up and deliver to our shop a couple times a week, we would be happy to send your parts in with our stuff at the same time. That goes for you to Mike, you could even walk your stuff over to our shop from yours.

IMPATIENT 1
    Screaming good deal. I've been quoted the $350 for headers price as well. Wish I was closer.....
    shipping will be about 75-80 there and back, still saves some $$$

squirt'nmyload
    thats a good deal....for that price i might as well get them done

brianthelion02
    Yup,greg is a cool kat,known him for several years!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast