Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: proud new papa...

steelcomp

steelcomp
    I think this is Tom's second run, against the 019 boat.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...29100_0481.jpg

Squirtin Thunder
    Not to mention... CS19 did rather well this weekend also... 2nd place was it in Pro Gas Jet?
    Whatever class it was, Congrats Chris! That daytona is dialed...
    HBjet
    Wow, chances are if Chris showed at the last event, he would be in second place right now. Wow, Chris really has that thing dialed in. Can't wait to see how the points stack up for him.

FuelInMyVeins82
    The spontsons r there to help set the boat in the water safely so it doesnt hook is my understanding. I'd imagine theres a little more to it than that but i know that is one of there main purposes. Congrats to Nellson to who also ran some great numbers today.

DeputyDawg
    Those sponsons are definitly different. Does that boat have an Aggressor bowl on it, or is it an AT or something else? Is he running one of Hi-Techs snoots or is it an AT? Sorry for all the questions. It looks awesome just sitting there!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...29100_0474.jpg
    I would love to have one of those air activated reverse gates, but one that really goes into reverse

steelcomp
    The spontsons r there to help set the boat in the water safely so it doesnt hook is my understanding. I'd imagine theres a little more to it than that but i know that is one of there main purposes. Congrats to Nellson to who also ran some great numbers today.If you're talking about the sponsons helping the boat on shutdown, you are correct.
    Yeah, Whats up with that? I have never seen that before. Could someone explain that one? I have been to the races out here for the last 5 years and Ive never seen that before.
    396They've never been on a boat like this before.

FuelInMyVeins82
    The pump is a combonatin of things. Im not exactly sure what so ill let some one else fill u in on the juicy details of that. But its prety trick. Runs really good. I do know that is not one of High techs snoots

Bense468
    CS congrats man...
    Sorry I didn't make it...I was arguing with stolie at 5 am that I wanted to go, he decided it was better if I passed out and didn't wake up till 10. Then decided that I work on my boat with a mean headache in the sun all weekend so I can make the river the next two weekends...Or maybe that was the patron...I can't remember. :jawdrop:

steelcomp
    Those sponsons are definitly different. Does that boat have an Aggressor bowl on it, or is it an AT or something else? Is he running one of Hi-Techs snoots or is it an AT? Sorry for all the questions. It looks awesome just sitting there!I don't think you'll find anything Agressor anywhere near that boat. The bowl is "something else", and so is the droop. You can see the weld marks on the snoot...it's an MPD. So's the bowl. There's almost nothing on this boat that wasn't cut apart, modified, and welded back together.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast