Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what kind of elec. fuel pump you running?

MAXIMUS
    A good old holley blue! I have been running the same pump for about 7 yrs with no problems...

Heatseeker
    LFLS3, I'm running a Clay Smith mechanical to feed my mill. Part of the 'keep it simple' theory. They're dependable and easy on the wallet.
    Every BG product I've used has had some kind of an issue. From lousy, leaking 2 port fuel regulators(two of them!) to leaky flow thru filters. The BG bypass regulator I'm running now never runs at the same pressure(at least it doesn't leak...yet)!
    I've heard good things about the Aeromotive pumps mentioned above also.
    How was the party yesterday? I hate missing parties!!!

R.A.D.man
    I'm running the Aeromotive like the second one in the pictures posted but no built in regulator. Mine is mounted with the inlet about mid way down the tank but not a floded suction if the fuel level is low. Works great and will prime itself if the lines are drained even with low fuel in the tanks. I like it much more than the Mallory 140 marine I had before. It is a dead head setup, no return line.

BK
    I just started running the Holley blue pumps and they seem to work great. I have mine mounted on the transom about the middle of the gas tanks level. Heres a pic, since this pic ive lowered them down another 4-6"
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...0_0181-med.JPG

Boater Bill
    Mallory Comp 110 mounted on the stringer. Yes it is gravity fed and no issues with losing prime. Run a small Earls inline 30micron filter just after the T from the tanks. Feeds a mild 489 BBC/850 DP at steady 6.5 lbs with no problems. I like it because I don't have to fuss with a regulator.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12