Thread: Im Filling Up The SUV when........

jmm
    A guy in the next row of pumps at the gas station catches his car on FIRE!!!!He is trying to put oil in the motor and catches to hole top of the motor on FIRE..... :messedup: :2purples: :2purples:
    It was kinda strange to be pumping gas and look over at flames. His kid runs inside the station to grab a exstinguiser. He comes out with it and just sets it down on the ground. I SCREAM put the dam thing out......
    Oh well just another day in IDIOT land....

JetBoatRich
    Scarey :yuk: the kid was smart enough to grab a fire ext. but not to use it :yuk:

Dr. Eagle
    Scarey :yuk: the kid was smart enough to grab a fire ext. but not to use it :yuk:
    '
    Probably saw there were instructions on it and decided it was too complicated. :idea:

MagicMtnDan
    Maybe he didn't want to use the fire extinguisher on his car because of the mess it would make

Dr. Eagle
    Maybe he didn't want to use the fire extinguisher on his car because of the mess it would make
    True, the fire would have cleaned it up spick and span...

ptboat
    Maybe he forgot to pay for it first before using it. He is just being honest, so give the kid a break..

RiverToysJas
    back in '86 when I worked at a Chevron Station.....one day this VW Bug was on fire in the street next to the station. The owner of the car ran into our station and asked if he could get a fire extinguisher. My boss (the station owner) told the guy he's have to pay the fee to get it re-charged when he was done with it. They nagociated a price, then finally the guy took it out to his car and put the fire. That situation was a little different though, because the car was on a public street, not in the gas station itself.
    RTJas

ROZ
    back in '86 when I worked at a Chevron Station.....one day this VW Bug was on fire in the street next to the station. The owner of the car ran into our station and asked if he could get a fire extinguisher. My boss (the station owner) told the guy he's have to pay the fee to get it re-charged when he was done with it. They nagociated a price, then finally the guy took it out to his car and put the fire. That situation was a little different though, because the car was on a public street, not in the gas station itself.
    RTJas
    That's like calling 911 from 2.00 per minuite payphone...lol

ROZ
    '
    Probably saw there were instructions on it and decided it was too complicated. :idea: Probably came with a dvd tutorial... Since the car was on fire, he couldn't put into the car's dvd system.....

Rev. Williams
    '
    Probably saw there were instructions on it and decided it was too complicated. :idea:
    Or they were in ENGLISH !!