Thread: 8yr.Old Found Alive !!!

Liberator TJ1984
    - Police found an 8-year-old Florida girl buried alive with minor injuries in an abandoned landfill Sunday morning, hours after she was reported abducted, according to officials in Lake Worth.
    Authorities detained a suspect, identified as 17-year-old Milagro Cunningham, whom they said the girl identified as her attacker.
    Searchers found the girl inside a yellow recycling bin, which was inside a 30-foot dumpster.
    "There was a yellow recycling bin, and the lid was flipped open," said Lake Worth police Sgt. Mike Hall. "And inside the dumpster was a pile of rocks, boulders. And you could see a hand in there."
    Lake Worth Police Department spokesman Dan Boland said the girl "was left for dead."
    my 2*
    (I still say we need tracking devices on youngin's )

DEMOMAN
    Thank God they found her. Time to put Cunningham in that barrel.

MagicMtnDan
    Hell is not hot enough for that 17-year old focker.
    Marsellus: "What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."
    (above is quote from Pulp Fiction)

Dr. Eagle
    I just saw a story about this on the news... unbelievable>>>! :devil:

JackieV
    Thank God she was found. That A$$hole who did that is gonna pay!

Outnumbered
    When are they gonna start killing these fockers instead of letting them out of prison to do it all over? If this guy does not already have a record I bet he is out within 10 years and does it again. This topic gets me worked up. What kind of sick fock could do this kind of shitt? I would not hesitate to put a bullet in that fockers head.:burningm:

CandyA$$
    Trust me, when the word gets out in prison, this person wont last long enough to liv eout his sentence.
    Just my .02.
    I agree with you, though, they would not have found the person to be able to arrest him.

sizzlingcell
    SICK, SICK, SICK there is a special place in hell for that asswipe.

moneypit
    Is it me or has Florida had there fair share of these abductions....?

NastyOne
    I was at the beach yesterday and some retard asked me if I had seen his little girl. I told him I didnt and was thinking WATCH YOUR F-ING KIDS YOU IDIOT! The beach is probably the worst place to loose a child. I watched him wandr around for an hour untill he found her.