Thread: Meet in the Middle, Medina Lake

esabataj
    OK
    It's almost here. Who all is going and when????????
    Where is everybody staying?

Liberator TJ1984
    Me BigChief stayum in TeePee :idea: where ever me findum open ground
    Went to Wally Mart gots me a $40 tent and a $80 110 A/C window unit and a $ 10 Queen size air matress
    Man I hate Roughing it

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    we'll be there we will be staying with my grandad in Kerville.
    Omega

TexasJet
    I want to go but after the heat of this weekend I decided I am not going to camp. Soooo, I'm going to look for a motel room close to the north end of the lake. Something near where all the action is going to be. Anybody got a phone number they want to share? TJ :mix:

TexasJet
    OK, I'm staying at "Pop's Place" it's located where the river opens up into the lake. Is anybody going to post info about where and when we are going to meet? That would be good to know, I think. :idea:

blondebomber
    I'll be there saturday morning. It would be nice too know where everybody is going to meet at. Is goat hill open any more

mrgoslow
    I'll be there saturday morning. It would be nice too know where everybody is going to meet at. Is goat hill open any more
    i hope so. i thought that was where everyone was to meet.

borderlinecrazy
    This event will be held at Goat Hill as in the past 4 years. Turn or go west at the four way stop and go a couple of miles till you see the "......Frog" resturant on the left and the "Goat Hill" turnoff to the right. Go a couple of miles and see the sign to Goat Hill on your right and there you are. Will cost a couple of bucks to get in as it is private property but everything on this lake is. My cell phone is 830-719-0208 and I will be there sat. morning till monday and will be staying at the Medina RV resort on the north end. Hope to see you there and some good weather.

cookieman
    I plan to make it Sat about noon-1. I think Dallas and Nikki will be with us. Hope to see everyone again. See you guys Sat. Check out the new changes to my site , gotta love the intro. Wingman is always fine tuning this site. Wow! check it out! the "cookieman"