Thread: Cole 4 Sale

V-MAX4 POWER
    FOR SALE, 1989 COLE SS II 20'RUNNER SEMI-V JET. TEAGUE CUSTOM MARINE BUILT 441 cu in BB CHEVY, NEW DON HAMPTON 8-71 COMPLETE BLOWER KIT THAT INCLUDES INTAKE MANIFOLD, PULLEYS, BELT, IDLER PULLEY & BRACKET, ALUM ACCESS PULLEY,12% UNDERDRIVEN (5 to 7 ILBS BOOST), DUAL EDELBROCK 750 PERFORMER CARBS AND DON HAMPTON SCOOP. EXHAUST ARE MERCRUISER ALUMINUM OFFSHORE MANIFOLDS W/ 4" S/S OFFSHORE EXHAUST, FULL MSD IGNITION, HOLLEY ELEC FUEL PUMP W/ REGULATOR, DOOLEY 10 QRT PAN, JE PISTONS, FORGED CRANK, MERLIN HEADS, MANLEY VALVES, CRANE ROLLER CAM, LIFTERS, GOLD ROLLER ROCKERS, DUAL ROLLER TIMING SET, MELLINGS HIGH VOL OIL PUMP, TEAGUE OIL COOLER, CROWER RODS, COMPLETLY BALANCED AND BLUE PRINTED. ALL LINES ARE BRAIDED S/S , ALL FITTINGS RED/BLUE ANODIZED. HAVE COMPLETE BUILD SHEETS FROM TEAGUE MARINE. BERKLEY JG PUMP COMPLETELY REBUILT & BALANCED BY RAY WAHLER, DROOP SNOOT, HYD PLACE DIVERTER, CUT BRONZE "A" IMPELLER, CAV REDUCER, INDUCER, STUFFER PLATE, TOM MORROW LOADER. FULL NORDSKOG GAUGES, FOOT THROTTLE, NEW DUAL INTERSTATE BATT, ELLIS CUSTOM TANDEM AXLE TRAILER, AM/FM W/AMP. BOAT IS ABSOLUTLY AWESOME & READY FOR SUMMER. CAN EMAIL PICS $19.000 OBO 989-358-1768 MICH [email]rzrealtor@yahoo http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...51Im000003.jpg

V-MAX4 POWER
    I can email pics to anyone interested. Randy

V-MAX4 POWER
    BOAT STILL FOR SALE AND I CAN EMAIL PLEANTY OF PICS. RANDYhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/2651Im000006.jpg

V-MAX4 POWER
    hoolign, thanks. The Teaque motor is awesome the rigging's great, the new jet set up and loader made the boat come alive and the boat is beautiful. Too much into the Harleys to get the use out of the boat. Randy

V-MAX4 POWER
    There, My Pea Brain Figured Out How To Put A Picture On Here.

hoolign
    hoolign, thanks. The Teaque motor is awesome the rigging's great, the new jet set up and loader made the boat come alive and the boat is beautiful. Too much into the Harleys to get the use out of the boat. Randy
    That's no reason to sell it! i'd keep pit incase you get the urge to hit the lake!
    I remember th ewoman telling me once..' you better get rid of some of this stuff, we're running out of room" I just told her once she moves out I'll have one more parking spot to put something ..needless to say it's still filled with her car and i didn't get laid for a week!