Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Memorial Day- Roll Call.

GHTRIM
    what?? ur not making it out???
    He's going to be there on the Kachina..

SCUBA STEVE
    Bear Downs will be in Crazy Horse!! :2purples:
    What site? We'll be there too!
    A-4 upfront by the store. Would love to finally meet you & the Mr.

surfer2001
    I’m headed out Thursday morning, with several relatives. The count is up to 15. I usually try to get a spot on lake across from the diving cove (3~4) miles up from Havasu Springs) we’ll make runs up to steamboat & copper canyon; we may even visit the channel a few times. If it gets too crazy, we’ll be hanging out at Moonridge Marina (on the river).
    Toys include 2~3 boats, 4~6 Seadoos, (BIG A$$ blender)

SCUBA STEVE
    Did you have to beg him or something. lol

NOTALENT
    good shit..Im going up Friday-Tuesday...RR every night!!! Other than Friday..I will be @ Mad Dogs!

what at pair
    Went out yesterday to relax in the channel and damn'it the city has posted no mooring signs on both sides of the channel from the bridge right up to thompson bay ,150ft. runs from what I saw 3 sections on both sides,this they say eliminates approx. 200 boats buss.owners pissed.guess i'll go to park moabi this weekend ,getting to be a more friendly place However the p.d. say's this may only be temp.until city council meets this week to hear grievencies of the buss. owners.however the signs are just as permanent as the other ones so how can they make them temp.? put a bag over them? will see

Redneck
    I think were just going to stay home and have a bar b que that weekend hate to deal with all the crazy people not so much on the water but at the launch ramp. looks like we will be out there the next weekend though. You guys be safe out there on memorial and have a drink or two for me and the mrs

Chico&Zeus
    Not gonna make it to the Zoo this weekend, probably hit Lake Pleasant, it's only 10 minutes from home! Humbug on Sat and Mon, we got a party to go to on Sunday. Hopfully everyone is safe this weekend!

GHTRIM
    Did you have to beg him or something. lol
    Didn't even get to finish the question..

GHTRIM
    good shit..Im going up Friday-Tuesday...RR every night!!! Other than Friday..I will be @ Mad Dogs!
    Not sure we will make RR but we will make "The Trim Room" Sat night... Jacuzzi included...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast