Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Memorial Day- Roll Call.

NOTALENT
    :hammerhea Who cares about you...... :2purples: Just kiddin man....you better cruise by and have some beers this time at the pad. You probably heard from WYRD about our bombass carne asada from last time....Jay got 20 lbs for this weekend.
    I will fo sho..he told me about it that time..but I was a little occupied he did rub it in though!! Were headed up friday just me and 3 girls :frown: lol.. but bringing lots of drink..
    And alan how about not passing up chillin at RR for a piece of ass this time!!!!

FRENCHIE
    What? I thought you were comint out?
    We'll be there!!!
    The Scuba's Wed night- Monday morn
    The Bobaloo's Thurs night-Monday
    Doogie (a lurker) + 4 Thurs night-Monday
    Knuckle Heads Sunday-Monday (its a treat to see them in Havi lol) :rollside:
    IM gonna be out dammit!!! just not drinking ive got a date to prepare for on june 3rd weekend!!!!
    :hammer2: anyway...you betta prepare your arse and Monique's to come over to 'THE TRIM ROOM' sat night for some food, fun and jacuzzi1!!! :idea: no flakin on me!!! :devil:

SCUBA STEVE
    Scuba & Bear down we are in # C21.Stop over for a few.
    Shadow
    Sweet!

SCUBA STEVE
    IM gonna be out dammit!!! just not drinking ive got a date to prepare for on june 3rd weekend!!!!
    :hammer2: anyway...you betta prepare your arse and Monique's to come over to 'THE TRIM ROOM' sat night for some food, fun and jacuzzi1!!! :idea: no flakin on me!!! :devil:
    So you are going to be DD.... LOL
    If some one is able to drive me over to the Trim room we'll be there, o/w it's golf cart racing at Crazy Horse.

Mandelon
    Friday morning to Monday afternoon :220v:

GHTRIM
    So you are going to be DD.... LOL
    If some one is able to drive me over to the Trim room we'll be there, o/w it's golf cart racing at Crazy Horse.
    We can get you there.. Can call a cab for a ride back, we have a contact at "Steppin Out"... Price will be right... So there, now there is not excuse :hammer2:

Totally IncapASSitated
    I will fo sho..he told me about it that time..but I was a little occupied he did rub it in though!! Were headed up friday just me and 3 girls :frown: lol.. but bringing lots of drink..
    And alan how about not passing up chillin at RR for a piece of ass this time!!!!
    LOL...gotta have some priorities I guess!!!!
    Just sent ya a PM...let me know what ur deal is for the weekend.

OutCole'd
    We are in, Thursady eve, till Monday.

SCUBA STEVE
    We can get you there.. Can call a cab for a ride back, we have a contact at "Steppin Out"... Price will be right... So there, now there is not excuse :hammer2:
    LMAO! :2purples: Right now it's hard to commit to any off the water gatherings,(with our whole crew staying @ crazy horse) but if thats where the party is I am sure we'll be there.
    The only thing I am commiting to is getting beyond drunk, and having some savage s*x with Mrs Scuba!

NOTALENT
    LOL...gotta have some priorities I guess!!!!
    Just sent ya a PM...let me know what ur deal is for the weekend.
    oh...fo sho! haha..sent u one back!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast