To make a long story short:
I have a hole in my hull and need to get it fixed.
To make a short story long:
Well, this weekend was not the most pleasant. To start it out, I lost my bail-out-bag on Friday when washing down the boat. It had my wallet, cell phone, digital camera, cd's amongst other things. A bad loss but not as bad as what was to happen on Friday.
After pulling out of the water on Saturday at Windsor, I wanted to check with the ranger station one more time to see if they found my bag. Instead of making the right turn to exit, I had to make a left into the farthest parking spot. Since my mind was on asking the ranger if they found my bag, I forgot that I was pulling a boat behind me and I swiped a parked pontoon trailer. That trailer hit my trailer and rode up my fender and punched a hole in the side of my hull. I have about a six inches of deep scratches until I get to a hole all the way through about the size of a quarter.
Where do I go to fix this? Anybody have an idea of how much this will cost?
Also, I need to fix the other guys trailer. It's a competitive trailer that houses his 26' PlayCraft Power XTreme. Anybody fix trailers on here? His back bracket that houses the bunk needs to be replaced and welded. That's all his damage. And I did leave my card on his parked truck unlike the guy who hit somebody last week and bailed.