First off, no one was hurt! That is a good thing. Second, everything can be repaired.
Been awhile since I had glass work done in So Ca, But I used to go to a place in San Fernando Valley just off the I-5. It will be just south of Lake View Terrace. Look in the phone book or online at DEX. Fiberglass Work in San Fernando Valley. If I remember right, there were several shops there doing repairs and such.
Trailer is a similar thing. If you know the make of the trailer, they may be able to refer you to someon in the area, if not themselves if they are around.
But first I would consult with my insurance company. I would also call Bot US if you are a member because you have some coverage there. But I think it kicks in after your primary insurance does. No matter what, it is all ONE INCIDENT!! This is because the total cost and you only want to pay one deductible. It also depends on how much all the damage totals and how much you are willing to spend. Don't go cheap on the boat repair. You want to have a good repair done.
You'll never know the difference when it's done. Or you sholdn't anyway!
Good luck!! Need to get on it today to get to the Memorial Day weekend. Again, it could have been far worse.
Rob :frown: