Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Punctured Boat Hull

Big Warlock
    First off, no one was hurt! That is a good thing. Second, everything can be repaired.
    Been awhile since I had glass work done in So Ca, But I used to go to a place in San Fernando Valley just off the I-5. It will be just south of Lake View Terrace. Look in the phone book or online at DEX. Fiberglass Work in San Fernando Valley. If I remember right, there were several shops there doing repairs and such.
    Trailer is a similar thing. If you know the make of the trailer, they may be able to refer you to someon in the area, if not themselves if they are around.
    But first I would consult with my insurance company. I would also call Bot US if you are a member because you have some coverage there. But I think it kicks in after your primary insurance does. No matter what, it is all ONE INCIDENT!! This is because the total cost and you only want to pay one deductible. It also depends on how much all the damage totals and how much you are willing to spend. Don't go cheap on the boat repair. You want to have a good repair done.
    You'll never know the difference when it's done. Or you sholdn't anyway!
    Good luck!! Need to get on it today to get to the Memorial Day weekend. Again, it could have been far worse.
    Rob :frown:

dicudmore
    sorry to hear about your trouble...thats a bad weekend for sure

Problems
    I'm sorry, I forgot to leave out a key piece of information. My location. Yes, I am in So Cal but I have my boat at my LHC house. The gentleman whose trailer I ran into also leaves his boat in Havasu.
    I would prefer not to tow my boat to SoCal for repairs so Havasu shops would be the best for me.

what at pair
    Boat Body Repair
    928-855-5522

Boa1277
    Well it sucks you lost your bag, and very unfortunate about the accident, I would not worry to much about the boat, a good glass guy will make it look as good as new, make sure you do your research and find a good glass guy, I have seen many half a-- repairs, and you will not be happy, the hardest part about doing glass is matching the Gel coat,(you would not believe how white changes shades) Good Luck hopefully you used up all your bad luck.

ChumpChange
    Wow, that is a bad weekend. You should be commended though for leaving your number for the trailer you hit. Too many times we have seen others on this board complain that somebody hit their parked trailer and run.

dicudmore
    I'm sorry, I forgot to leave out a key piece of information. My location. Yes, I am in So Cal but I have my boat at my LHC house. The gentleman whose trailer I ran into also leaves his boat in Havasu.
    I would prefer not to tow my boat to SoCal for repairs so Havasu shops would be the best for me.
    see Phebus post above for a Havasu recommendation...
    There are several in Havasu that can handle it for you

Havasteve
    In Lake Havasu, Dave's fiberglass,south end of town, 928-706-0084

moneypit
    Sorry about what happened. My burning question is: Since its your third post on here, Why bring it up? Supposed to keep stuff like that on the low down. You might end up like frenchie....
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...ie_hotpass.jpg

Problems
    [QUOTE=moneypit]Sorry about what happened. My burning question is: Since its your third post on here, Why bring it up? Supposed to keep stuff like that on the low down. You might end up like frenchie....[QUOTE]
    It was actually my first post just like this one will be my fourth. Why bring it up? Because I need help.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast