Thread: Naci crew for memorial day

FlatUgly
    Whos going Ill be there thursday through monday!!!!Ryan

redneckgirl
    We will be there Monday!!!! :rollside:
    RNG

the_gray_goose
    We will be there friday thru monday.
    Rented a house in oak shores. Can anyone give me the lowdown on the ramp there? in good condition? a friend told me over the weekend I may have problems getting my boat in there.

redneckgirl
    We will be there friday thru monday.
    Rented a house in oak shores. Can anyone give me the lowdown on the ramp there? in good condition? a friend told me over the weekend I may have problems getting my boat in there.
    The problem with the ramps now...is that they are under water!!!! The lake is so full they are launching from the street at both ramps!! :jawdrop: At least they are hilly streets. Not sure what it is like...we have never had to lanch from the street! The ramps themselves are not a problem for your boat!!!
    RNG

jackpunx
    We'll be there wed night thru tues along with the V's ..
    Also.. 3d0, bling bling.. friend of aa ta and some others.. I think the bigger cats are coming sat.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Wow! I thought that Nausi bash party was for Memorial!!! My bad! :2purples:
    We will be there thursday at 7pm! I have never been there and can't freekin wait!!

Speedin' Ian
    I will be there Friday night, staying at a private camp ground but I'm not sure where it is. We will be in the Narrows Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Are all of you planning on staying in the Narrows during the day? If so we should try to all hook up, that way we don't have to worry about some idiots tying up to our boats, mine isn't as nice as all of yours but it would be nice to know who is tied up next to you. I'll be there in my 25' Commander and my friends have a couple wakeboard boats

jackpunx
    sounds good.. I dont see us hanging to long in the narrows.. Los Tablas is cool too.. you can get in and out and dont have to spend all your time fending off drunken idiots from falling on your boat.. or crashing into you.. I can never really relax when Im in the narrows..

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Hey watch what you say about drunk people!!! I will be a passenger this weekend

jackpunx
    Hey watch what you say about drunk people!!! I will be a passenger this weekend
    you can fall on my boat anytime....I'll sue you for mental damage if you hurt yourself

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast