Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naci crew for memorial day

alfonzo
    Blings Kid has a swim meet on Sat morning in Santa maria, I think at 9am. she is in 1 or 2 events and were off to the lake. Probably be there around 2pm. staying at Haratige Ranch.Never been before, should be fun.Bling Myself and 3DO will be coming up together, along with kids and chicks. :rollside:

FlatUgly
    sounds like party some of my buddies and I will be in the narrows most of the weekend(white sanger DX2) big stereto to black tower , looking for single ladies mingle with

redneckgirl
    Blings Kid has a swim meet on Sat morning in Santa maria, I think at 9am. she is in 1 or 2 events and were off to the lake. Probably be there around 2pm. staying at Haratige Ranch.Never been before, should be fun.Bling Myself and 3DO will be coming up together, along with kids and chicks. :rollside:
    Hey we will be at the Santa Maria Swim meet both days Sat & Sun...our son swims for Kennedy Club Fitness. I will PM you guys so we can intoduce ourselves. We will have the Shockwave out on the lake Monday!!!
    RNG

fourspeednup
    Leaving Wed morning at 3AM :supp: to get there by 6 when the lake opens and stake out our camping spots....should be fun. Staying up there through Monday and prob take off late that night. Fairly big group going up to camp but only a few that I need to keep track of

boatslayer
    scott u guys are ganna have to kidnap me if i have to work this weekend

boatslayer
    We'll be there wed night thru tues along with the V's ..
    Also.. 3d0, bling bling.. friend of aa ta and some others.. I think the bigger cats are coming sat.
    hey mark , if i dont work wensday or thursday i might come out , and go for a ride with u how does that sound

Brooski
    Leaving Wed morning at 3AM :supp: to get there by 6 when the lake opens and stake out our camping spots....should be fun. Staying up there through Monday and prob take off late that night. Fairly big group going up to camp but only a few that I need to keep track of
    Just got home from there last night. The campgrounds are already a zoo. Good luck with finding a spot if you are staying in Pine Knoll. You may want to call ahead. They said this weekend that once the campgrounds are full, they are shutting down the gate, and they expect that to happen Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest. Good luck.

framer1
    sounds good.. I dont see us hanging to long in the narrows.. Los Tablas is cool too.. you can get in and out and dont have to spend all your time fending off drunken idiots from falling on your boat.. or crashing into you.. I can never really relax when Im in the narrows..
    I feel the same way, I never really feel relaxed in the narrows. Hope to be at Los Tablas on sat or Sun.

framer1
    I'm going to take the boat to Naci on wed. Maybe I will see you there.

jackpunx
    hey mark , if i dont work wensday or thursday i might come out , and go for a ride with u how does that sound
    NP.. we'll be out in heritage Ranch.. by the baseball field..
    I should be there wed night if everything goes as planned..
    call me thurs..
    Mark

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast