Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naci crew for memorial day

jackpunx
    I'm going to take the boat to Naci on wed. Maybe I will see you there.
    where are you launching from?.. I didnt get my HeritageRanch pass in time.. so I have to go to the public ramp..

framer1
    where are you launching from?.. I didnt get my HeritageRanch pass in time.. so I have to go to the public ramp..
    On wed the main ramp. On the weekend I'm sure the north ramp will be open. Are you going to be out on wed? I need some more seat time in new rig.

jackpunx
    On wed the main ramp. On the weekend I'm sure the north ramp will be open. Are you going to be out on wed? I need some more seat time in new rig.
    I'll be there wed night.. ready to be on the water on thurs.. lets go burn some gas in your new boat :smile:

redneckgirl
    The north ramp was open last weekend. They told us that they would be open Thursday - Tuesday for Memorial weekend!!!!
    RNG

fourspeednup
    The camp grounds are already almost full? Uh-oh, may have to go up tonight then.
    framer1--give me a call if you need an extra boat biotch. At the latest I'll be there Wed at the crack o' dawn (805) 701-9889

boatslayer
    I'm going to take the boat to Naci on wed. Maybe I will see you there.
    hey bruce , whats up? i was wondering if i could got out with u tomorow?
    since i probly wont be able to go out alot this weekend

Brooski
    My brother just called me, he got a spot next to the water. Campground down by the water is about 80% full. But there are some sites that will open up on Thursday when some peeps leave. Just an update. Good luck;.

Speedin' Ian
    When you guys don't stay at the public campground what do you do about registering your boat?

redneckgirl
    There is a booth at the top of the main ramp (old one) that you can get your daily lake permit at... if they are closed go to the store, they can help you or send you in the right direction. :smile:
    RNG

Speedin' Ian
    Great, thanks for the help! So if I launch at my friends house back by the Narrows I can drive my boat over to the public campground and pick up a permit at the booth by the launch ramp or store. You don't think I'll get busted for driving from my friends to the campground without a permit do you?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast