Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Naci crew for memorial day

redneckgirl
    Great, thanks for the help! So if I launch at my friends house back by the Narrows I can drive my boat over to the public campground and pick up a permit at the booth by the launch ramp or store. You don't think I'll get busted for driving from my friends to the campground without a permit do you?
    You should not have a problem...unless your doing something stupid and get pulled over j/k If you do get stopped just tell them you are headed to the marina to get your lake permit!!!
    RNG

Speedin' Ian
    Thanks again for the help

framer1
    Leaving in five minutes. Just for the day

Seein' Red
    we'll be out all weekend....in the madness

Brooski
    Alright, where are all the good stories??? I heard about the crash yesterday, figures it was a kid from Ventura. Anything else happen???? Anyone??

redneckgirl
    Alright, where are all the good stories??? I heard about the crash yesterday, figures it was a kid from Ventura. Anything else happen???? Anyone??
    We are heading out in the morning!!!! Dustin had a swim meet Sat & Sun!!!! He did great!!! Nice hanging with you guys last weekend!!!! See ya out there soon!!!
    RNG

Brooski
    Did ya check out the pic I posted in Naci Bash? Good pic of you guys. It was great hanging with you too.

redneckgirl
    Did ya check out the pic I posted in Naci Bash? Good pic of you guys. It was great hanging with you too.
    Ya that was a good pic!!!! Tell Kim Hi from me/us!!!! Tell her to get her a$$ on the boards!!!!
    RNG

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234