Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake lice are in season

Dr. Eagle
    Lake lice idiots I cant wait tell they stop making those damn things.
    Many of the operators are, a few bucks and you are on the water with a used one. But I have a pair of them and love them...
    And they won't stop making them... they are selling more than ever now with the 4 stroke engines. I plan on getting a 4 tech supercharged...

Eliminator 4 Life
    You were in a DCB.......
    Not this time it was our 28 daytona. But Kilr I enjoyed the ride

life's a river
    Personaly when they get to close for my comfort I hit them with the jet a vator. As fer as the wife and kids, youll never see an 11 year old boy laugh so hard in your life. He likes the way they fly through the air when they fall off. The wife dosnt like it when the LICE find you on the lake latter in the day but I just give them the same excuse they give me..."Dude I am Soo sorry, I didnt even see you there Dude"
    Most water nats are a pain in the a$$ but be careful, I heard that you can be arrested for assult with a deadly weapon for using a jetovator. Have Boatcop clarify. I almost got arrested once for trimming up my outboard and spraying some people on the docks at Sundance (years ago). It sure filled up my friends drink quick.
    LAR

LakeRacer
    The problem isn't the machine. The problem is uneducated, unaware and lack of common sense boaters. This includes operators of some v's, cat's and jet ski's/waverunners.

Dr. Eagle
    The problem isn't the machine. The problem is uneducated, unaware and lack of common sense boaters. This includes operators of some v's, cat's and jet ski's/waverunners.
    Exactly, and well said. The Jet Ski crowd tends to have a higher percentage of uneducated operators due in large part to the entry costs to get into the sport.
    Even a new killer one is in the vicinity of 10K. A used one can go anywhere from 3 to 5K to get something decent.
    There are plenty of boaters out there with nice boats that have no business being on the water. There really isn't a substitute for hours at the helm, but the training courses offered can help.

life's a river
    Dr. E, Don't forget the renters!

Kilrtoy
    Not this time it was our 28 daytona. But Kilr I enjoyed the ride
    Is that the one you were telling me about... Awesome.....

Eliminator 4 Life
    Is that the one you were telling me about... Awesome.....
    Yes Sir we were testing props hit 115 at 5k not bad. Thanks again for the ride in the whacker it is one I wont forget

STROKER ACE
    heres one that I have never heard anyone talk about the 28 foot cabin cruser pulling the kids on the tube the boats not on plane and throwing a wake bout 3 feet high and when they do it its right where the smooth water is while your trying to ski and they just keep going and going. Lake lice suck and so does dad pulling the kiddos on the tube by the wind break thats the only place that it is smooth water say what you want tube+rough water =FUN

Kim Hanson
    Lake Lice suck period..............( . )( . ).............. :notam:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...hit9anyque.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast