Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody have the hookup on Mini Coopers?

Kilrtoy
    Tired of driving the Diesel every day....great for towing, but I tow my boats about all of 3 miles every other weekend....
    I realized this after I boat my truck, UHHHHHHHHH Dumb ass you tow the boat, max 1.5 miles to the ramp and back.....and i need a 4X4 diesel why......

RP1
    As someone indicated... Ziggy owns a BMW dealership and he's a great guy to deal with. I'd give him a shout... his number is over on RRL on the "billboards" at the top.

Kilrtoy
    As someone indicated... Ziggy owns a BMW dealership and he's a great guy to deal with. I'd give him a shout... his number is over on RRL on the "billboards" at the top.
    HE OWNS the dealership......
    DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Tyson Ross
    MBrown2,
    Don't you have a jeep? Or at least, used to have one?

Outnumbered
    Now he's almost big ballin' with Kilrtoy

RP1
    Yep, hooked me up big time back in December.

Kilrtoy
    Now he's almost big ballin' with Kilrtoy
    Im big balling with a super ball, MAYBE......

Speedin' Ian
    mbrown2 the Cooper S is bad asssss. My buddy had one with upgraded supercharger, header, exhaust, adjustable coil overs and nice wheels and tires. I have never driven any other car that handled so well, and with 225hp that thing hauled ass (145 rock solid on the way to Vegas). In fact it was the closest thing to a shifter kart I have ever driven.

mbrown2
    mbrown2 the Cooper S is bad asssss. My buddy had one with upgraded supercharger, header, exhaust, adjustable coil overs and nice wheels and tires. I have never driven any other car that handled so well, and with 225hp that thing hauled ass (145 rock solid on the way to Vegas). In fact it was the closest thing to a shifter kart I have ever driven.
    Now that's what I am talking about.....drove the S last night, and I would probably get it with the JCW kit your buddy has with all the other upgrades....that thing is on rails like nothing else...with the exception of a shifter cart....and I can park it Where everTF I want.....
    It is either that or a Subi STI for a daily driver, but I just like the smallness of the Mini...
    Tyson Ross, Yes, I do have a Jeep and it would have been rock crawler ready by now if a good buddy of mine was not using it as his soccer mom vehicle since his dependable Toyota took a dump....Remember...running Lean in a cylinder should not be treated the same as running on bald tires... :wink:

mbrown2
    I realized this after I boat my truck, UHHHHHHHHH Dumb ass you tow the boat, max 1.5 miles to the ramp and back.....and i need a 4X4 diesel why......
    Exactly, and so much for that concept that Diesel gas being cheaper than Unleaded....with the exception of truckstops in the middle of nowhere...most diesel is the same price as super unleaded.....trip for trip, my wife's escalade is the cheaper drive back and forth and a hell of lot more comfortable.
    I am thinking of buying my buddies mid-90's 1500 4x4 and leaving it at the river...if the Jeep with Lockers/gears can't pull the 26 out...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast