Thread: Very important scientific break through!!

hoolign
    You can in fact.... spill jack n coke on your keybaord and still post!! I should get a Nobel freakin prize for this infooo :rollside:

BigBlockBaja
    You obviously have one of those water proof roll up keyboards.. Your fooling no one.... :crossx: :crossx:

hoolign
    You obviously have one of those water proof roll up keyboards.. Your fooling no one.... :crossx: :crossx:
    I'M NOT DRINKING WATER! :rollside:

Her454
    You can in fact.... spill jack n coke on your keybaord and still post!! I should get a Nobel freakin prize for this infooo :rollside:
    Hoooooooooooli, Hooooooooooooooooooli, Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooli -
    You are so behind the times my friend. RD already discovered that eons ago. :rollside: Except he spelled keyboard correctly

HavasuSelect
    Hoooooooooooli, Hooooooooooooooooooli, Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooli -
    You are so behind the times my friend. RD already discovered that eons ago. :rollside: Except he spelled keyboard correctly
    You failed to remember that he's drinking Jack and Coke, so this makes him exempt from any spelling or grammatical errors. In fact, these errors are not only expected but encouraged.

spectratoad
    You failed to remember that he's drinking Jack and Coke, so this makes him exempt from any spelling or grammatical errors. In fact, these errors are not only expected but encouraged.
    And indecent picture posting is expected not sure about encouraged in Hooli's case.

hoolign
    [QUOTE=Her454]Hoooooooooooli, Hooooooooooooooooooli, Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooli -
    Ahhhhhhhh you must be finishing up with the pantented HOOLI HUNG vibrator....

hoolign
    YEAH ..EXEMPT!..That's my big word for the night ..miss "Yaptop"

Her454
    YEAH ..EXEMPT!..That's my big word for the night ..miss "Yaptop"
    ROTFLMAO! Jack & Coke disability but a memory like a steel trap ! :rollside:

soupersonic
    Ill bet a good wet/dry vacuum would take care of that for you. :rollside: