Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Elsinore for Memorial ?

dmontzsta
    Bro finish your BOAT!!! see you in elsinore. If you want to hang out sunday let me no. Ill be there with some BUDS hanging out giveing rides see you there.
    Thanks. I will have it up by July. Going to put in a days worth of work on it tommorrow.

Raskal
    heading out now see yah guys out there

Wally_Gator
    Loading up now...

shueman
    We left the lake 'bout 12:30p. The cloud cover burnt off around 9-930 and turned into a very nice day. Just A LOT of watercraft; got too rough to wake-skate. The POS Yami ran great....

did'nt go today, my bed (and wife) felt waaaaaaaay tooooooo good to leave on a chilly morning and on a day that i did not have to go grind on a boat!
    will try in the morning,....AGAIN! lol
    Todd

Hal
    Todd maybe I'll see you out there tomorrow. I tried and tried and never got out there today. Need to talk to you about repairing the damage (wear and tear to the jel coat on the sponsons) from to much beach time on my new to me Party Cat. Hal

HM
    Was out today for a little bit. Hit the water at about 2:30 - was blown out.
    Saw River Bound (Bill) for too seconds - enough time to introduce and then had to get back to my kids. It was just me and the boys today.
    The public ramp on the east side was f'd up with traffic. Thank Cheesus for Elsinore Marina, but I drove by the public ramp on the way home and it was gridlocked for 3-4 blocks. People who got lucky and actually got to park by the ramp were forced to exit the launch facilities to go get in line in order to retrieve their boat - I bet that place was lined up until after dark. Wind was bucking too and that ramp gets pounded by the wind. I bet that was probably the best place to set up camp with a lawn chair and a cooler and have a barrel of laughs.

Wally_Gator
    We were out yesterday for awhile. The chop at 3:00 was bad. Hard to get off the water even at elsinore Marina. We would go today but an incident from yesterday will keep us off the water today. My wife is on Antibiotics and SPF 50 didn't even protect her from sunburn. All in all not a bad time for the first trip out this year...
    Riverbound, Cool hanging wit you..
    Bordsmnj's Excellenty time hanginwith ya'll, thanks for letting faith munch on your chips. You should have found a replacement bag of doritos there. She misses Makai (sp). Linda, yes I remember your name... Can't wait to see some of the pics... Except the one...
    Revndave..Hope to hang with you in the future..

Was out today for a little bit. Hit the water at about 2:30 - was blown out.
    Saw River Bound (Bill) for too seconds - enough time to introduce and then had to get back to my kids. It was just me and the boys today.
    The public ramp on the east side was f'd up with traffic. Thank Cheesus for Elsinore Marina, but I drove by the public ramp on the way home and it was gridlocked for 3-4 blocks. People who got lucky and actually got to park by the ramp were forced to exit the launch facilities to go get in line in order to retrieve their boat - I bet that place was lined up until after dark. Wind was bucking too and that ramp gets pounded by the wind. I bet that was probably the best place to set up camp with a lawn chair and a cooler and have a barrel of laughs.
    Well, that pretty much made me decide if i wanted to put my little 18' in the traffic riddled launce and lake at all today! lol
    hope you guys stay safe today!
    Hal, give me a call on the sponson deal, 626-991-9031
    TRG fiberglass
    4691 Arrow hwy. unit B
    Montclair Ca. 91763

riverbound
    Wally gator= it was great meeting you and the family. Sorry to hear your wife got burnt. I know how she feels, I got home yestyerday and realized how bad I am burnt. Look forward to hanging with you guys again.
    Holy Moly= It was nice meeting you, even though it was very brief. Next time out we will heng out more.
    Bordsmnj's= thank you very much for your hospitality. You guys are great. I look forward to OP6. Next time beers are on me. Im glad my pic is now on the fridge

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast