Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Elsinore for Memorial ?

HOOTER SLED-
    Riverbound, saw your boat out there. Duhhhh. Didn't realize it till now since I'm looking at your avatar. The side you guys were on was already pretty packed up by the time we got there. We parked about midway down on the other side. We were with Phat Daddy. Daytona 100 came later.
    Took us 2, yes I said TWO hours to get off the ****ing water. That place sucks. No wonder why we never go there. Nice day in the cove though. It was so blown out and choppy in the afternoon. We tried to go out for a run and turned right around and came back to the cove. Don't know how them little 18 footers were doing it. My boat was drenched front to back. Nice day for a first trip out. Just shitty chop and end of the day. Did not get home until 10 PM.

riverbound
    Don't know how them little 18 footers were doing it. My boat was drenched front to back. Nice day for a first trip out. Just shitty chop and end of the day. Did not get home until 10 PM.
    No kidding, that chop was terrible. I spent more time in the air than I did actually in the water. I at least know my 18footer can handle the ocean now

Daytona100
    AGreat day meeting a few people. Bad day at the end of the day launch ramp was infested with idiots and lake lice. Went for another lap around the lake got to the backside heard something funny checked the gauges everything looked alright. Started to slow down motor sounded kinda funny. Wife yelled smoke I shit. Stopped the boat raised the hatch bilge was full of water and oil starting to flow over into the batteries. Kicked on the bilge pump crossed my fingers hopeing I didnt blow a hole in the bottom of the boat. Wife freaked out shes calling 911 Ime trying to flag down the last boat we see on the lake. Luckily the guy stopped towed us into the lake lice and idiot infested dock where we were lucky enough to tie to the dock and wait till everyone else was gone and loaded it on trailer by hand. Assessed the situation today and its pretty ugly. Big hole both sides of pan pieces of piston in bilge. I think Ill just get drunk and hang by the pool today. P.S anybody got a 496 or 540 shortblock for sale help a Brother out.

Essex29
    That sucks....
    I have this for sale if you can use it...http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73716

Daytona100
    Any idea whats involved when swapping into a non feul injected boat. Do you have the pcm or harness? just trying to get an idea whats cheaper fix what I GOT OR CHANGE THE WHOLE COMBINATION. Thanks for any info.

Essex29
    I think you would need to find a manifold for it or have one made...no harness or pcm.

bordsmnj
    Hey there, Mrs. Bordsmnj here. Had a great time at the lake this weekend. Its always fun meeting new ***boat friends....
    First of all, thanks to the Revndave's for the RV parking and hospitality. We drank waaaaaaaay too much beer this weekend David!! :hammer2:
    Riverbound, very cool to hangout with you. Can't wait to see you at OP6c. Your pic is totally going on the wall of shame......I mean the frig!
    Wallygator family...very fun to hangout with you guys too. I was wondering where those Doritos came from. LOL!!! Faith can have all the chips she wants anytime. Oh and the "one" pic is fabulous. I may make it my new avator. "the men of ***boat" hahahahhaha
    Maybe I was too buzzed to notice (and NO, I did not retrieve the truck drunk, I was off duty for the day) but I am pretty sure we had no wait when we left the water Sunday afternoon. Maybe we just lucked out.
    We ended up staying the night at the Revndave's sunday night and hit the lake for an hour or so Monday morning. I was surprised, it wasn't even that crowded. We pulled out around 11:30am and there was still parking at Marina WEst. I even got to test my skills at launching with the RV. Not quite as easy as with the truck but I did it!
    Jason is out washing the boat right now but I am sure we have some pics to post later on.
    Can't wait for next weekend to do it all over again. :shift:

riverbound
    Oh and the "one" pic is fabulous. I may make it my new avator. "the men of ***boat" hahahahhaha
    :
    I heard all the guys in that pic were total studs :wink:
    Beer bellies are sexy, right?

dmontzsta
    Where was everyone today?

bordsmnj
    Where was everyone today?
    We were on the water from about 9am-11am. Mostly we hauled ass around the lake and floated here and there.
    Where were you?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast